Search Unity

Is there anyway to know the player share a Everyplay video successfully?

Discussion in 'Unity Everyplay' started by gshape, Apr 28, 2015.

1. gshape

gshape

Hi everyone,

As titled, is there anyway to know the player share a Everyplay video successfully please? I would like to reward the player with virtual coins if he/she shares a video successfully.

Thank you!

2. JeffersonTD

JeffersonTD

At least you can pretty easily just check whether a vid got uploaded. Knowledge whether he set that as private or not may not be available, but having uploaded the video would probably suffice for your need.

3. gshape

gshape

Hi @JeffersonTD! Thanks for suggestion and yes, it is good enough for my case. I missed the delegate "UploadDidComplete". ;)

4. surathunity3d

surathunity3d

Hi @gshape

My suggestion would be to use UploadDidStart OR even UploadDidProgress instead of UploadDidComplete.
    If your user has a slow connection and the video is a long one then the rewarding will be delayed and might lead to bad UX.
    As long as the user shared the video, you should reward him. If the video failed due to network error or some other reason then he should not be deprived.

Note:
    1) My assumption is that your reward for every share is a small amount of virtual currency and not something big
    2) This is just my personal opinion/guideline

Cheers
    Surath

5. gshape

gshape