Search Unity

1. Unity 2019.1 beta is now available.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Unity Pro & Visual Studio Professional Bundle gives you the tools you need to develop faster & collaborate more efficiently. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We're looking for insight from anyone who has experience with game testing to help us better Unity. Take our survey here. If chosen to participate you'll be entered into a sweepstake to win an Amazon gift card.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. On February 28th the Feedback website will shut down and be redirected to the Unity forums. See the full post for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Want to provide direct feedback to the Unity team? Join the Unity Advisory Panel.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Unity 2018.3 is now released.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Improve your Unity skills with a certified instructor in a private, interactive classroom. Watch the overview now.
    Dismiss Notice

Is there any sample project for practise of SBP/ custom Resource provider / customize Addressables?

Discussion in 'Addressables' started by NoobCoderFake, Feb 1, 2019.

1. NoobCoderFake

NoobCoderFake

I've spend one or two days on AddressableAssets, yet I still don't know how to impletements my own Custom Resources Provider, and I even don't know how many kind of customize I could do in this system. maybe a example project just like https://github.com/Unity-Technologies/EntityComponentSystemSamples is much better for learn.

2. tswierkot

tswierkot

3. unity_bill

unity_bill

Unity Technologies

agreed that is much better. We have one in progress. At first it'll just show simple cases, but we will continue to grow it. Expect to see it announced on the release thread sometime in the next several weeks, with additions to follow.

-Bill

NoobCoderFake likes this.
  4. NoobCoderFake

NoobCoderFake

Thanks very much, you're a very nice person. It's good to know this infrormation you post.