Search Unity

Is there any payment gateway sdk for unity3d, like Paypay?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by liiijz, Nov 1, 2017.

1. liiijz

liiijz

Hi all, is there any payment gateway sdk for Unity?
    I will publish an indie android app on my own website or channel, So I don't need Google play or apple iap methods.
    I am looking for a 3rd payment sdk for my project then users can buy items directly
    I just found paypal, braintree, stripe have their mobile sdk, but is there any existing unity plugin?

2. Meltdown

Meltdown

You're not going to find anything within your Unity game because users don't see it as a trusted environment.

You'll need to redirect the user to a trusted web browser which handles HTTPS correctly, and send them to your payment page on PayPal or whichever payment provider you chose. Once payment is made, make a callback from PayPal to your game server notifying your game database of the transaction, then update your player's in-game currency.

bhavu_Rathod and Ryiah like this.
  3. grimunk

grimunk

Go with a mobile SDK and adapt it to Unity. It shouldn't be too difficult to do, and it would contain all the security required.

BTW, if you plan on monetizing on google or apple you will probably be required to use their monetization SDKs. If you don't, they probably won't approve your app on their stores.

Dustin-Horne likes this.