Search Unity

Is there a way to manage the signing credentials sets for iOS builds?

Discussion in 'Unity Build Automation' started by schmosef, Mar 21, 2016.

1. schmosef

schmosef

I've been using UCB since the early beta. Originally, the iOS build credentials (mobile provision and p12 files) were not cached.

I used to re-enter the credentials every time I setup a new project in UCB.

With the new UCB site, the credentials are cached and all the previous individual project credentials are setup as a unique credential set (even though they contain the same settings).

When I add a new project to UCB it shows me a long list of possible credential sets. Many of them use certs now expired so they won't work anyway.

I'd like a way to manage the credential sets, especially to delete the obsolete ones. It's ok if that also clears the related Build Targets because I can just add a new Build Target to any project where I want to build for iOS again.

lior_rosenspitz likes this.
  2. unitychrism

unitychrism

Hi there,

We understand that having many existing credential sets as you've described is difficult to manage, and we are looking to create the ability to manage credentials in a separate interface from your build targets. There is some work that has been done internally on this front and will require testing, when there is progress to share I'll be sure to update this thread.

lior_rosenspitz and schmosef like this.
  3. r3tNull

r3tNull

It's been over a year since this post and this feature still isn't implemented to my knowledge. Is there any progress being made?