Search Unity

Is there a place to sell full rights + source code of a unity game?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by justbrosingthanks, Jul 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. justbrosingthanks

justbrosingthanks

I mean something like flippa which is for apps?

I don't want to sound as if i am spamming or so but a game I have is currently making a lot and projected to make even more hopefully but needs a LOT of improvement and full time dedication.

Wouldn't mind selling it for a very small $$$$ but want to avoid 'big sharks' who will give me some bad contract which means I am obliged to work for them after sale without money etc.

2. justbrosingthanks

justbrosingthanks

Hence, I want it to be more like "gift" to someone of similar experience. I am also selling/transfering access not just to the game but to my Steam account - so the buyer will not only have the source code but can log in and enjoy sales right awat. Of course everything will be done legally, Steam have such option.

3. hippocoder

hippocoder

Digital Ape

Please don't make any more posts about all this or drag the community into your mess. It's one thing to have some friendly chats but another to do some sort of epic arc of nonsense. Just do what you have to do; develop or don't. But there's too much drama surrounding your antics recently. Please just get on with it.

derf, tango209, theANMATOR2b and 6 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.