Search Unity

Is there a definitive Post Process tutorial out there for latest Unity 2019.1.9.f1??

Discussion in 'World Building' started by AlexanderAlza, Jul 10, 2019.

1. AlexanderAlza

AlexanderAlza

Greetings,

I've really been scratching my my head on this, read the docs, watched the videos. I am simply trying to do a simple test of having a global post process (which I think I have down) and then when the player walks into post process volumes the values change as expected.

The sample scene provided by Unity appears to have post process information in three different places, (Default Post-Process, Scene Post-process, and Rendering Settings) This seems to be redundant at best no?

If anyone can point me to a definitive and up-to-date walkthrough of the proper way to set things up I would greatly appreciate it!

Kindly,

-AA-

2. AlexanderAlza

AlexanderAlza

Nevermind! Started a scene from scratch and simply placed a 3D Object > Post-process Volume in the scene and added a volume script with a unique profile for overrides and voila! no need to mess with any camera attached PP stuff. Simple stuff! now if only the Color Lookup texture stuff worked ;-)