Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Is there a bug on the Unity Essentials Pathway ?

Discussion in 'Community Learning & Teaching' started by Myrht, May 6, 2023.

1. Myrht

Myrht

Hello ! Sorry if I don't post this question in the right part of the forum but I didn't find any other place to ask :

I just finished the Unity Essentials Pathway. Everything is at 100% But I still don't get full completion on the course. Its stuck at 2/3 for the completed courses.

When I click continue it sends me to the publishing part of the real-time 3D course (Floor is Lava I think). I published this project right when I finished it and it appears on my Unity Play account.

The checkpoint shows everything at 100%, quizz included, but still I can't get the 2D prototyping pack rewarded for completing the pathway. I published all projects and every step is completed. It bugs me. What can I do ?

Thank you in advance.

2. Cbrainz

Cbrainz

I have the exact same problem on my side of the isle. Everything is completed to 100% and both the 3D and 2D projects are published, with all quizzes Aced and yet, the 2nd mission is still not completing itself.

Making me stuck at 2/3 missions completed. Anyone know what's going on? Thanks in advance.

Attached Files:

3. grifynmorgan

grifynmorgan

I am also having this issue. Is there any fix?

4. 12walid34

12walid34

I had the same problem and after contacting the support, they suggested the system wasn't recording the progress correctly, they requested me to do the following:
    1. Go to Explore Unity mission.
    2. Navigate to the Essentials of real-time 2D project
    3. Open the Challenge: Sprite pachinko tutorial
    4. Make sure Unity version 2021.3 is selected.
    5. Mark any one of the steps as incomplete.
    6. Mark the same step as complete again.
    which fixed my issue

5. acokayne286

acokayne286

This is still an issue for me, 100%, all challenges including optional audio one. Quiz passed. But isn't showing as complete and can't get 2d prototyping assests. Tried the steps above but no luck

6. carlos97pt

carlos97pt

Hi guys, this work but it might not be Sprite PAchinko for you!, so basically you have to find the "project" that is all completed but is'nt marked in green, then, go to one of those steps click to unmark and mark again.l

7. Sputnik_G

Sputnik_G

Hi guys, I am facing the same problem. I have tried republishing my files several times too and all the projects are marked completed. But, the 2nd part is not showing complete and it also isn't unlocking the 2d Prototyping asset. Also tried acing the test and leaving one incorrect answer, but it doesn't seem to work. Screenshot 2023-08-09 121136.png

8. KDerec

KDerec

Hello, carlos97pt is right, for me, the buggued project was the "Publish your project" at the "Your submission" step.
    I marked this step incomplete to complete again and that worked !

I think each tutorials with a submission step are the source of this bug.

Thank you a lot !

9. tj2g

tj2g

10. YamCham0

YamCham0

I had this issue for a while and what it worked for me was, resubmitting the projects making sure criteria was met. "To be honest I was lazy at first with them but after taking my time with them I got my 3/3"

11. nicolapaniete7

nicolapaniete7

I am currently facing an issue with the Unity Essentials Real-Time Creation part on the Explore Unity mission under unity essentials pathway. When attempting to proceed to the second part of the real-time creation, I find myself being redirected to a tutorial page instead of the expected content.

anyone else has encountered a similar problem. If so, could you please share your insights on what might be causing this redirection to the tutorial page and how I can resolve it?

12. Sorga68

Sorga68

Hello,

yes, this morning I tried to continue my Essentials Pathway. The quiz now worked (hooray) but now I can't access any of the lectures. Upon selecting real-time audio, real-time 2D and others, I get sent to the learn.unity.com/projects page and get the message that the content is not found.

Please someone from Unity, help!

Thank you

Steffen

billettg, JCC and Yan_nv like this.
  13. Yan_nv

Yan_nv

Same issue, can't continue my Essentials Pathway. Any topic selection redirects to learn.unity.com/projects page.

JCC likes this.
  14. JCC

JCC

Same issue

15. soahcdrol

soahcdrol

Same Issue

16. billettg

billettg

+1

I made another thread about this and I've contacted support.

I started using Learn today and have already encountered several issues with it, timeouts, not loading, redirections and links broken, weird undefined text on dashboard, its pretty poor. I'll update this thread if I get a response from support.

Yan_nv, morainrallez and JCC like this.
  17. josesimoes

josesimoes

Same issue too! Do you have any solution?

18. alindayumyrone

alindayumyrone

Same issue too! I really need to finish this right now

19. DominiqueTV

DominiqueTV

Same issue.

I can't access the mission checkpoint or any of the projects for the Explore Unity Mission of the Essentials Pathway, it sends me to the projects search page.

20. billettg

billettg

Well if there's one thing I learnt from this is not to expect any support from Unity.

21. JCC

JCC

seems to be working now (at least for me)

22. Sorga68

Sorga68

I can access the lectures now, but after finishing the lectures, I am stuck at the Milestone Quiz which is not displaying any questions, just empty fields.

23. TimmyTheTank

TimmyTheTank

My submit button is grayed out for my pachinko. Do any of you know if the lectures being removed and whatever is linked with my button being grayed out?