Search Unity

1. Improved Prefab workflow (includes Nested Prefabs!), 2D isometric Tilemap and more! Get the 2018.3 Beta now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Unity Pro & Visual Studio Professional Bundle gives you the tools you need to develop faster & collaborate more efficiently. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Let us know a bit about your interests, and if you'd like to become more directly involved. Take our survey!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Improve your Unity skills with a certified instructor in a private, interactive classroom. Watch the overview now.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Want to see the most recent patch releases? Take a peek at the patch release page.
    Dismiss Notice

Is it possible????

Discussion in 'Unity UI & TextMesh Pro' started by BoatBest, Jun 12, 2018.

1. BoatBest

BoatBest

Is it possible for me to adjust the rich text's color on the UI with my animation that managing the colour of it. So what am I going to do is to use an animation that make the Text UI fading in the end, but that UI Text is using rich text like " <color=red> my word </color> " so as long as I know the animation won't make any changes to my text's colour, becauseit is controlled by the rich text. So my question is, is it is possible for me to using the animation to manage the colour.

2. Peter77

Peter77

3. Ryiah

Ryiah

BoatBest likes this.
  4. BoatBest

BoatBest

Wow thank you!!!