Search Unity

1. Get all the Unite Berlin 2018 news on the blog.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity 2018.2 has arrived! Read about it here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Improve your Unity skills with a certified instructor in a private, interactive classroom. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. ARCore is out of developer preview! Read about it here.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Magic Leap’s Lumin SDK Technical Preview for Unity lets you get started creating content for Magic Leap One™. Find more information on our blog!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Want to see the most recent patch releases? Take a peek at the patch release page.
    Dismiss Notice

Is it possible to track the number of a TargetImage instance ?

Discussion in 'Vuforia' started by Kiupe, Jul 4, 2018.

1. Kiupe

Kiupe

Hello,

I'm working on a game in which the player has to to reach a numerical value by playing cards. A same card can have multiple copies, so for example the card of value 1 can have 10 copies, the card of value 2 ten copies too etc.

How can I proceed to track those card, each card can be a TargetImage, and track if a card is added or removed ?

At first I thought to have one TargetImage by type of card and increment a counter each time a TargetImage is tracked and decrement the counter when a TargetImage is lost. But after a simple test with one TargetImage and only one copy of the card that I put in front of the camera and then get out of the camera FOV the counter kept increasing.

Question is : is it possible to track at the same time different TargetImage and the number of the same TargetImage ?

Thanks

2. Vuforia-Strasza

Vuforia-Strasza

Official Vuforia Employee Vuforia