Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice
Unity's version control component has been upgraded to Plastic SCM.

Is collaborate down?

Discussion in 'Unity Collaborate' started by Marc-Saubion, Nov 8, 2018.

1. Marc-Saubion

Marc-Saubion

Hi.

I can't revert on one computer and can't resolve a conflict on an other. Is the service down again?

Thanks

2. MadeFromPolygons

MadeFromPolygons

i cannot revert and its getting very annoying, we have a deadline. This combined with the checking for changes issues is making us cancel our teams subscription, as we are genuinly risking a deadline due to unitys source control which is supposed to negate exactly that.

Downloading project fresh is bringing in an empty project even thoiugh it spends ages downloading the 3.2gb.

3. Ryan-Unity

Ryan-Unity

I'm sorry to hear you're both having issues reverting. Can you tell me if you are seeing any errors in the Collab Toolbar or Console? Which version of Unity (and, if using 2018.3 beta, which Collab package version) are you using?

@GameDevCouple_I in your newly downloaded project, can you go into your project's Library/Collab/Download folder to see if there are any assets in there?

4. MadeFromPolygons

MadeFromPolygons

I have deleted that folder, and no there were no assets in there. Yet it says it cant move a lightmap from in there.

I knew to delete the collab folder as this is not the first time for problems , in fact not a day goes by where collab just works.

Im using latest 2018.2 (2018.2.14), and it shows all sorts of ridiculous errors. Cant move file, then submitted puiblish number not found in project, then cannot submit changes. Im just tired of this, we are all burning money using this service and our office has put up with it for 6 months but clearly things are not getting better, they are getting worse.

This shouldnt be a paid service yet, its simple as that.

Marc-Saubion likes this.
  5. Marc-Saubion

Marc-Saubion

"An error occurred"
    That's the error message.

I'm on Unity 2018.3b9 an collaborate 1.3 I believe. I can't check because the package manager doesn't work anymore.

It worked again few days ago but I'm back with that impossibility to revert.

6. Ryan-Unity

Ryan-Unity

Sorry for the delayed response. The Unity offices were closed on Monday in observance of Veteran's Day and it took me some time to catch up on topics, hence why I only replied to a few posts yesterday and didn't get a chance to follow up with this one yet.

I know that @Marc-Saubion has been speaking with our Support team already but I wanted to double check that @GameDevCouple_I was receiving speedy responses as well. Could I get your support ticket number so that I can verify that we've gotten back to you to address your immediate issue of not being able to revert because it can't move one of your lightmaps?