Search Unity

Question Ironsource set up email request

Discussion in 'LevelPlay' started by jpom001, Jan 11, 2023.

1. jpom001

jpom001

I tried to sign up for ironsource, but I got this email asking for my bank details to be sent to
    mobile-support-is@ironsrc.com
    Is this a legitimate email?
    I haven't tested levelplay yet and asking me to send bank details over email at this point seems a bit suspect.

2. jcGrenier

jcGrenier

Unity Technologies

Hi @jpom001 ,
    Yes, this is a legitimate e-mail, as LevelPlay will need your informations to pay you. You may still integrate and use testAds before submitting such informations.

3. unity_I8FgSdMFnJC-vw

unity_I8FgSdMFnJC-vw

You do not need to submit over email. Rather when logged into IronSource, go to "Payments" from the top right corne, and once the page loads, setup a payment method. I did PayPal but there is option to do bank account as well.

I'm now stuck where the IronSource repo wants to see the app on the play store before approving. I told them it is still in development and then they want a link to the web page of the app for more details. Really confusing.

For now I have the tested banner ads working and working on Reward ads. Was painful to setup and working ...

4. nathan2019spence

nathan2019spence

Lol......I thought the same thing to give banking information in an unencrypted email.