Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Iphone X double swipe home button

Discussion in 'iOS and tvOS' started by JuicyPixelsAdmin, Jul 3, 2018.

1. JuicyPixelsAdmin

JuicyPixelsAdmin

Is there any plugin or any other way to achieve double swipe home button in order to close the app. First swipe activates home button and second swipe actually brings you to home screen.

Jojoba007 likes this.
  2. Jojoba007

Jojoba007

Isn't there a setting in the Player Setting that hides the on screen home button for iPhoneX? So you have to swipe first to show it and then the second time to switch/close app? Or does it only hide the home button?

3. User340

User340

There are a couple of options here. You can Defer Swipe Gestures on the bottom, this will require you to swipe twice to close the app. Then there’s hiding the home indicator, which requires one swipe to exit app. This option is good for movies. These two can not exist together, it’s either one or the other.

Both of these are accessible in the Unity Player Settings.

phamtanlong likes this.
  4. Jeremy-Lv

Jeremy-Lv

Which unity version can make the setting work? I have already setting upload_2019-4-19_14-59-18.png
    But it not work on iphonex.

Thanks a lot~

5. chaseholton

chaseholton

It’s true, all of my test builds have worked with the defer edge gestures before 2019.1 I think? I can’t recall when it stopped working because I was spending time optimizing my PC build. But definitely now it doesn’t work correctly, tested on 2019.1.2