Search Unity

Ios Restore Processpurchase Fail

Discussion in 'iOS and tvOS' started by alexp96, Apr 15, 2019.

1. alexp96

alexp96

Hello,

I'm having an issue with the restore purchase, buying new products works fine, it initializes and the purchase is made successfully, however after removing and installing the application again, when I tap the restore button i get the error: ProcessPurchase: FAIL. Unrecognized product: "productID"

Promo interface is available for the correct number of items.

I'm using the code provided by Unity and I cannot understand why this is happening, please help.

Code (CSharp):
    1. public void RestorePurchases()
    2.     {
    3.         // If Purchasing has not yet been set up ...
    4.         if (!IsInitialized())
    5.         {
    6.             // ... report the situation and stop restoring. Consider either waiting longer, or retrying initialization.
    7.             Debug.Log("RestorePurchases FAIL. Not initialized.");
    8.             return;
    9.         }
    11.         // If we are running on an Apple device ...
    12.         if (Application.platform == RuntimePlatform.IPhonePlayer ||
    13.             Application.platform == RuntimePlatform.OSXPlayer)
    14.         {
    15.             // ... begin restoring purchases
    16.             Debug.Log("RestorePurchases started ...");
    18.             // Fetch the Apple store-specific subsystem.
    19.             var apple = m_StoreExtensionProvider.GetExtension<IAppleExtensions>();
    20.             // Begin the asynchronous process of restoring purchases. Expect a confirmation response in
    21.             // the Action<bool> below, and ProcessPurchase if there are previously purchased products to restore.
    22.             apple.RestoreTransactions((result) => {
    23.                 // The first phase of restoration. If no more responses are received on ProcessPurchase then
    24.                 // no purchases are available to be restored.
    25.                 Debug.Log("RestorePurchases continuing: " + result + ". If no further messages, no purchases available to restore.");
    26.             });
    27.         }
    28.         // Otherwise ...
    29.         else
    30.         {
    31.             // We are not running on an Apple device. No work is necessary to restore purchases.
    32.             Debug.Log("RestorePurchases FAIL. Not supported on this platform. Current = " + Application.platform);
    33.         }
    34.     }