Search Unity

iOS load issue

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by Emperor, Oct 30, 2018.

1. Emperor

Emperor

In the first scene of my game, I have a bunch of game objects that are scattered everywhere in the camera view. When you run the scene, the objects goes in an ordered position during their monobehavior.Start().

When I run the scene in the editor, the first frame I see is the objects all being ordered correctly. When I build the scene for Android, I also see the objects ordered. When I build for iOS though, I see the objects scattered and not ordered for a good 2-3 seconds before they get ordered. What's interesting is that this only happens the first time the scene is loaded(right after the "made with unity" splash screen). If I reload the scene, the objects will be shown ordered and I will not see them scattered.

I tried adding a black UI image that disappears after 1 seconds but somehow this didn't work; I still see the scattered objects for 2-3 seconds before the black image appears. What's even weirder is that if I remove the disappearing script, I still see a preview of the scattered objects before I even see the permanent black image.

I don't know what to do anymore. Any help would be appreciated.

2. Emperor

Emperor

I found a workaround if anyone ever get this problem: I just created an empty scene that plays before the main scene and then load the main scene. Still don't know what caused this though.