Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

[iOS][Free] A Fantastic Game: King of Orcs

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by Chris-L, Jun 16, 2017.

1. Chris-L

Chris-L

This is our first released game made with Unity3D. Unity3D is awesome!

King Of Orcs, offers you a brand-new Western Magic World you have never seen before, where you will see delicate character sculpts in wonderful gaming scene. You will lead your hero to fight fiercely for powerful stone with kinds of funny Orcish here. You will recruit more little buddy who has his own strength and power to enlarge your team gradually to help you pass the coming Orcish stage. You will be the governor of this family one day!

Features:
    • Funny Orcish lead the whole story: The protagonist Orcish play with you all the way to tell you the true story gradually.
    • High definition picture based on Unity 3D technic: It is a world where you will see the real Fire, Thunder and so on. We use the latest calculation technique to create all the characters and bosses to offer you a real life here.
    • Multi-stage for Super Boss: We focus on the unique skill for each phase of each boss who also have colorful transformation when you fight to the certain period. Make full use of your hero to fight for what you want, come on everybody!
    Download free on App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/king-of-orcs/id1225501508

I'm sorry that the video was recorded in Chinese. I will post the gameplay video in English soon later.

A2.jpg
    IMG_2681.jpg
    IMG_2683.jpg
    IMG_2684.jpg

Thank you!

Last edited: Jun 19, 2017
    ADNCG likes this.
  2. theANMATOR2b

theANMATOR2b

Do you have a gameplay video? I can't even tell from the description or the images what genre this game is. But the visuals are nice!

3. Chris-L

Chris-L

I have post the gameplay video. I'm sorry that was recorded in Chinese, but i think it is enough to have a look.

theANMATOR2b likes this.
  4. Chris-L

Chris-L

Share a video of fighting with an elite boss.

ADNCG and theANMATOR2b like this.