Search Unity

IOS "Dragon adventure" game (unfinished)

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by ByteSheep, Jan 6, 2012.

1. ByteSheep

ByteSheep

Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I've just ported my game to unity iPhone and would appreciate some feedback:D I've added a quick terrain and some enemies, but will soon be adding more/better enemies and more tasks etc.. I also have a question: Is there any chance that it would be worth buying the unity iPhone license to create this game? I understand that the unity license can be used forever thereafter and I can make as many games as I like with it, but I guess I'm wondering whether I'll be able to re-earn some of the money with this game, because as a college student I don't really have that much money to spare.. Well anyway, feedback and opinions are welcomed.

Here's a short clip of my (highly unfinished) game :) :

2. Swearsoft

Swearsoft

It's still unpolished and gameplay is pretty basic. I don't think you will manage to get enough sales in this state.
    If as you say you improve and add stuff then yes. (He doesn't even breath fire yet ;-)

#1 thing on the list is dragon design, he is lame

What are you studying?

3. ByteSheep

ByteSheep

Thanks for the reply Koyima, I wasn't really trying to make a fire-breathing monster though ;) Also, he does breath fire but the particle effects still need some work.. I agree that I won't be able to sell an unfinished game (obviously) and thanks for the feedback and the advice.
    I'm currently studying music xD

4. Swearsoft

Swearsoft

removed

Last edited: Jan 7, 2012
  5. Swearsoft

Swearsoft

will send something with pm

Last edited: Jan 7, 2012
  6. ByteSheep

ByteSheep