Search Unity

IOS Cloud build fails without any errors

Discussion in 'Unity Build Automation' started by Elegarret, Apr 7, 2019.

1. Elegarret

Elegarret

Hi there Unity Team!
    I try to make cloud build of one of my projects for iOS but it fails without any errors in the log.
    There is a link to the log I've got: https://developer.cloud.unity3d.com...ects/glass/buildtargets/dev-ios/builds/5/log/
    This project was started with Unity 2017 and then moved to 2018.3. Now I develop using 2018.3.2f1 and the same version was chosen in cloud as build platform.
    Using latest available Xcode (also tried to specify 10.2)
    Using Collab as Source Control
    Also project contains Facebook and Gameanalytics plugins, but don't think they may cause a problems, because I already made a of builds with them included.

2. ollieblanks

ollieblanks

Unity Technologies

Hi @Elegarret,

I have had a quick review of the build log that you shared and strangely did not see an apparent reason for the failure.

I see that you have now had successful builds of the same target since reporting this. Have you been able to resolve this issue?

3. Elegarret

Elegarret

Yep, that's why I posted here :)
    Finally I managed to make a local build and it revealed that the problem was in duplicated plugin. It was the same file in different folders. It's a pity that Cloud Build didn't show this error. Because I use Cloud build to avoid local builds