Search Unity

1. Unity 6 Preview is now available. To find out what's new, have a look at our Unity 6 Preview blog post.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity is excited to announce that we will be collaborating with TheXPlace for a summer game jam from June 13 - June 19. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Bug (IOS)Certain Language Crashing Issue with Video

Discussion in 'UGUI & TextMesh Pro' started by papuamint, Apr 6, 2024.

1. papuamint

papuamint

In IOS version Unity-based games, changing the language setting to Korean causes Crash when accessing certain pages. (When I access the problem page with the default setting set to English without changing the language setting to Korean, it works without any particular errors.)

This game is an IOS version of a game called YGO Omega, which is a Unity-based game.

In an Android or Windows environment other than the IOS operating system, changing the language setting to Korean does not cause Crashing.

As a result of contacting game management, the error is a technical error that game management cannot resolve because it is an error of Unity itself.

I wonder why these errors occur, and how they can be resolved.

I'm neither a developer nor a technician, so if the operatives can resolve the error, I'll tell the game management what I've received. Thank you.