Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

iOS builds claim 'success' but links don't work

Discussion in 'Unity Build Automation' started by hololabs, Sep 1, 2015.

1. hololabs

hololabs

Hi All,

I'm having a weird issue with my iOS builds using Unity Cloud Build. They used to work, but now they finish really quickly (30-60 seconds instead of 15 minutes like before) and the links don't work.

If I click Install, I get the message "You don't have any completed builds for iOS yet."
    If I click Share, I get the message "Sorry, we couldn't find the app / build you're looking for."

But the result shows "SUCCESS" just like my old builds.

The log has almost nothing in it. Just: "Status: SUCCEEDED"

Note also that Android and Web builds work fine from the updated codebase, so it's not something that has broken in the project. I can also make successful builds locally using XCode.

Any ideas?

2. patrickc

patrickc

Unity Technologies

Are you still encountering this problem? If so, please direct message me a link to the project in Cloud Build.

Cheers,
    Patrick

3. hololabs

hololabs

Hi Patrick.

The problem seems to have fixed itself now. But as a side note: I ended up making a duplicate of the project temporarily (while the problem was still active) and I was able to create working iOS builds with that new cloud build project. So it wasn't anything to do with the project code or Apple credentials; it was purely a Unity Cloud Build issue.

If you still want to look into it, here's the URL for the problematic project: https://build.cloud.unity3d.com/apps/history?projectid=hololabs/lonelyneuron-unity ... look on Sept 1; you'll see several "successful" builds that were completed in 30-60 seconds, but didn't actually produce a working build.

Thanks,
    Mike

4. patrickc

patrickc

Unity Technologies

Mike,

Glad to hear it's working now. We'll investigate those Sept 1st builds.

Cheers,
    Patrick