Search Unity

iOS build no-sound issue in Unity 2019 Vuforia AR app

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by dhanrajsinh24, Sep 24, 2019.

1. dhanrajsinh24

dhanrajsinh24

Hi forum squad. I've been trying to solve this issue for over a week and can't find any solution. I don't know if it's a Unity bug or something I have done wrongly but it's the worst problem I have faced yet.

I'm building an App for Android and iOS devices. It's finished and everything is working in both Android and iOS devices except sound is not working in iOS.

I have tried testing iOS with Xcode and also with TestFlight beta testing but no sound is there. I have checked all audio sources and Audio listener is there (And that's why it's working in Android fortunately). I have also tried removing audio source from Main camera (Actually it's AR camera cause I'm using Vuforia, it's an AR app) and attaching it to other gameobjects. All of my Vuforia app have the same problem since I upgraded from 2018 to 2019.

I really look forward to heard from you as I need to fix this problem ASAP.

Thanks.

2. dhanrajsinh24

dhanrajsinh24

No Unity officials to reply to this forum?

3. Ostwind

Ostwind

Maybe if you would post in the correct section. General discussion is not for support.

4. dhanrajsinh24

dhanrajsinh24

Sorry I don't know much about new forum sections but I have posted this in Editor and General Support, is that correct section?

5. Ostwind

Ostwind