Search Unity

IOS build Fails after adding GetSocial

Discussion in 'Unity Build Automation' started by travispettry, Mar 11, 2019.

1. travispettry

travispettry

Hi All,

I finally got my IOS build to build correctly, then I added GetSocial to my code base and checked it in. Since I have done that the IOS build keeps failing.

Build Log:
    551: + Building with Xcode 10.1
    552: ▸ ❌; error: Provisioning profile "ProfileName" doesn't support the Associated Domains capability. (in target 'Unity-iPhone')
    553: ▸ ❌; error: Provisioning profile "ProfileName" doesn't include the com.apple.developer.associated-domains entitlement. (in target 'Unity-iPhone')
    554: ❌; error: Provisioning profile "ProfileName" doesn't support the Associated Domains capability. (in target 'Unity-iPhone')
    555: ❌; error: Provisioning profile "ProfileName" doesn't include the com.apple.developer.associated-domains entitlement. (in target 'Unity-iPhone')
    556: ▸ error: Provisioning profile "ProfileName" doesn't support the Associated Domains capability. (in target 'Unity-iPhone')
    557: ▸ error: Provisioning profile "ProfileName" doesn't include the com.apple.developer.associated-domains entitlement. (in target 'Unity-iPhone')
    558: publishing finished successfully.
    559: Finished: FAILURE

Does anyone know how I can resolve this issue?

Thank you,
    Travis

2. travispettry

travispettry

All that was need was to do the following
    • Go to my app ID
    • Add Associated Domains
    • Regen my Provising Profiles
    • Update the build signing credentials in cloud build

ickydime and (deleted member) like this.