Search Unity

[IOS] Build Error Xcode 9.4.1 Asset Catalog Compiler Error Group

Discussion in 'iOS and tvOS' started by subaktiapps, Aug 19, 2018.

1. subaktiapps

subaktiapps

I have tried to build 3 days in xcode 9.4.1 but things like this always appear.

Code (CSharp):
    1. * com.apple.actool.errors */
    2. /Mydev/My Project Match/Unity-iPhone/Images.xcassets: error: Failed to write image data for the app icon set from "AppIcon.appiconset/Icon-Notification@2x.png" to "/Users/handisantoso/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/Unity-iPhone/InstallationBuildProductsLocation/Applications/puzzle.app/AppIcon20x20@2x.png".
    3.     Underlying Errors:
    4.         Description: pngcrush exited with signal '4' for "/Mydev/My Project Match/Unity-iPhone/Images.xcassets/AppIcon.appiconset/Icon-Notification@2x.png".
    5. /Mydev/My Project Match/Unity-iPhone/Images.xcassets: error: Failed to write image data for the app icon set from "AppIcon.appiconset/Icon-Notification@3x.png" to "/Users/handisantoso/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/Unity-iPhone/InstallationBuildProductsLocation/Applications/puzzle.app/AppIcon20x20@3x.png".
    6.     Underlying Errors:
    7.         Description: pngcrush exited with signal '4' for "/Mydev/My Project Match/Unity-iPhone/Images.xcassets/AppIcon.appiconset/Icon-Notification@3x.png".
    8. /Mydev/My Project Match/Unity-iPhone/Images.xcassets: error: Failed to write image data for the app icon set from "AppIcon.appiconset/Icon-Small.png" to "/Users/handisantoso/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/Unity-iPhone/InstallationBuildProductsLocation/Applications/puzzle.app/AppIcon29x29.png".
    9.     Underlying Errors:
    10.         Description: pngcrush exited with signal '4' for "/Mydev/My Project Match/Unity-iPhone/Images.xcassets/AppIcon.appiconset/Icon-Small.png".
    11. /Mydev/My Project Match/Unity-iPhone/Images.xcassets: error: Failed to write image data for the app icon set from "AppIcon.appiconset/Icon-Small@2x.png" to "/Users/handisantoso/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/Unity-iPhone/InstallationBuildProductsLocation/Applications/puzzle.app/AppIcon29x29@2x.png".
    12.     Underlying Errors:
    13.         Description: pngcrush exited with signal '4' for "/Mydev/My Project Match/Unity-iPhone/Images.xcassets/AppIcon.appiconset/Icon-Small@2x.png".
    14. /Mydev/My Project Match/Unity-iPhone/Images.xcassets: error: Failed to write image data for the app icon set from "AppIcon.appiconset/Icon-Small@3x.png" to "/Users/handisantoso/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/Unity-iPhone/InstallationBuildProductsLocation/Applications/puzzle.app/AppIcon29x29@3x.png".
    15.     Underlying Errors:
    16.         Description: pngcrush exited with signal '4' for "/Mydev/My Project Match/Unity-iPhone/Images.xcassets/AppIcon.appiconset/Icon-Small@3x.png".
    17. /Mydev/My Project Match/Unity-iPhone/Images.xcassets: error: Failed to write image data for the app icon set from "AppIcon.appiconset/Icon-Small-80.png" to "/Users/handisantoso/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/Unity-iPhone/InstallationBuildProductsLocation/Applications/puzzle.app/AppIcon40x40@2x.png".
    18.     Underlying Errors:
    19.         Description: pngcrush exited with signal '4' for "/Mydev/My Project Match/Unity-iPhone/Images.xcassets/AppIcon.appiconset/Icon-Small-80.png".
    20. /Mydev/My Project Match/Unity-iPhone/Images.xcassets: error: Failed to write image data for the app icon set from "AppIcon.appiconset/Icon-Small-120.png" to "/Users/handisantoso/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/Unity-iPhone/InstallationBuildProductsLocation/Applications/puzzle.app/AppIcon40x40@3x.png".
    21.     Underlying Errors:
    22.         Description: pngcrush exited with signal '4' for "/Mydev/My Project Match/Unity-iPhone/Images.xcassets/AppIcon.appiconset/Icon-Small-120.png".
    23. /Mydev/My Project Match/Unity-iPhone/Images.xcassets: error: Failed to write image data for the app icon set from "AppIcon.appiconset/Icon.png" to "/Users/handisantoso/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/Unity-iPhone/InstallationBuildProductsLocation/Applications/puzzle.app/AppIcon57x57.png".
    24.     Underlying Errors:
    25.         Description: pngcrush exited with signal '4' for "/Mydev/My Project Match/Unity-iPhone/Images.xcassets/AppIcon.appiconset/Icon.png".
    26. /Mydev/My Project Match/Unity-iPhone/Images.xcassets: error: Failed to write image data for the app icon set from "AppIcon.appiconset/Icon@2x.png" to "/Users/handisantoso/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/Unity-iPhone/InstallationBuildProductsLocation/Applications/puzzle.app/AppIcon57x57@2x.png".
    27.     Underlying Errors:
    28.         Description: pngcrush exited with signal '4' for "/Mydev/My Project Match/Unity-iPhone/Images.xcassets/AppIcon.appiconset/Icon@2x.png".
    29. /Mydev/My Project Match/Unity-iPhone/Images.xcassets: error: Failed to write image data for the app icon set from "AppIcon.appiconset/Icon-120.png" to "/Users/handisantoso/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/Unity-iPhone/InstallationBuildProductsLocation/Applications/puzzle.app/AppIcon60x60@2x.png".
    30.     Underlying Errors:
    31.         Description: pngcrush exited with signal '4' for "/Mydev/My Project Match/Unity-iPhone/Images.xcassets/AppIcon.appiconset/Icon-120.png".
    32. /Mydev/My Project Match/Unity-iPhone/Images.xcassets: error: Failed to write image data for the app icon set from "AppIcon.appiconset/Icon-180.png" to "/Users/handisantoso/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/Unity-iPhone/InstallationBuildProductsLocation/Applications/puzzle.app/AppIcon60x60@3x.png".
    33.     Underlying Errors:
    34.         Description: pngcrush exited with signal '4' for "/Mydev/My Project Match/Unity-iPhone/Images.xcassets/AppIcon.appiconset/Icon-180.png".
    35. /Mydev/My Project Match/Unity-iPhone/Images.xcassets: error: Failed to write image data for the app icon set from "AppIcon.appiconset/Icon-Notification.png" to "/Users/handisantoso/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/Unity-iPhone/InstallationBuildProductsLocation/Applications/puzzle.app/AppIcon20x20~ipad.png".
    36.     Underlying Errors:
    37.         Description: pngcrush exited with signal '4' for "/Mydev/My Project Match/Unity-iPhone/Images.xcassets/AppIcon.appiconset/Icon-Notification.png".
    38. /Mydev/My Project Match/Unity-iPhone/Images.xcassets: error: Failed to write image data for the app icon set from "AppIcon.appiconset/Icon-Notification@2x.png" to "/Users/handisantoso/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/Unity-iPhone/InstallationBuildProductsLocation/Applications/puzzle.app/AppIcon20x20@2x~ipad.png".
    39.     Underlying Errors:
    40.         Description: pngcrush exited with signal '4' for "/Mydev/My Project Match/Unity-iPhone/Images.xcassets/AppIcon.appiconset/Icon-Notification@2x.png".
    41. /Mydev/My Project Match/Unity-iPhone/Images.xcassets: error: Failed to write image data for the app icon set from "AppIcon.appiconset/Icon-Small.png" to "/Users/handisantoso/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/Unity-iPhone/InstallationBuildProductsLocation/Applications/puzzle.app/AppIcon29x29~ipad.png".
    42.     Underlying Errors:
    43.         Description: pngcrush exited with signal '4' for "/Mydev/My Project Match/Unity-iPhone/Images.xcassets/AppIcon.appiconset/Icon-Small.png".
    44. /Mydev/My Project Match/Unity-iPhone/Images.xcassets: error: Failed to write image data for the app icon set from "AppIcon.appiconset/Icon-Small@2x.png" to "/Users/handisantoso/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/Unity-iPhone/InstallationBuildProductsLocation/Applications/puzzle.app/AppIcon29x29@2x~ipad.png".
    45.     Underlying Errors:
    46.         Description: pngcrush exited with signal '4' for "/Mydev/My Project Match/Unity-iPhone/Images.xcassets/AppIcon.appiconset/Icon-Small@2x.png".
    47. /Mydev/My Project Match/Unity-iPhone/Images.xcassets: error: Failed to write image data for the app icon set from "AppIcon.appiconset/Icon-Small-40.png" to "/Users/handisantoso/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/Unity-iPhone/InstallationBuildProductsLocation/Applications/puzzle.app/AppIcon40x40~ipad.png".
    48.     Underlying Errors:
    49.         Description: pngcrush exited with signal '4' for "/Mydev/My Project Match/Unity-iPhone/Images.xcassets/AppIcon.appiconset/Icon-Small-40.png".
    50. /Mydev/My Project Match/Unity-iPhone/Images.xcassets: error: Failed to write image data for the app icon set from "AppIcon.appiconset/Icon-Small-80.png" to "/Users/handisantoso/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/Unity-iPhone/InstallationBuildProductsLocation/Applications/puzzle.app/AppIcon40x40@2x~ipad.png".
    51.     Underlying Errors:
    52.         Description: pngcrush exited with signal '4' for "/Mydev/My Project Match/Unity-iPhone/Images.xcassets/AppIcon.appiconset/Icon-Small-80.png".
    53. /Mydev/My Project Match/Unity-iPhone/Images.xcassets: error: Failed to write image data for the app icon set from "AppIcon.appiconset/Icon-72.png" to "/Users/handisantoso/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/Unity-iPhone/InstallationBuildProductsLocation/Applications/puzzle.app/AppIcon72x72~ipad.png".
    54.     Underlying Errors:
    55.         Description: pngcrush exited with signal '4' for "/Mydev/My Project Match/Unity-iPhone/Images.xcassets/AppIcon.appiconset/Icon-72.png".
    56. /Mydev/My Project Match/Unity-iPhone/Images.xcassets: error: Failed to write image data for the app icon set from "AppIcon.appiconset/Icon-144.png" to "/Users/handisantoso/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/Unity-iPhone/InstallationBuildProductsLocation/Applications/puzzle.app/AppIcon72x72@2x~ipad.png".
    57.     Underlying Errors:
    58.         Description: pngcrush exited with signal '4' for "/Mydev/My Project Match/Unity-iPhone/Images.xcassets/AppIcon.appiconset/Icon-144.png".
    59. /Mydev/My Project Match/Unity-iPhone/Images.xcassets: error: Failed to write image data for the app icon set from "AppIcon.appiconset/Icon-76.png" to "/Users/handisantoso/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/Unity-iPhone/InstallationBuildProductsLocation/Applications/puzzle.app/AppIcon76x76~ipad.png".
    60.     Underlying Errors:
    61.         Description: pngcrush exited with signal '4' for "/Mydev/My Project Match/Unity-iPhone/Images.xcassets/AppIcon.appiconset/Icon-76.png".
    62. /Mydev/My Project Match/Unity-iPhone/Images.xcassets: error: Failed to write image data for the app icon set from "AppIcon.appiconset/Icon-152.png" to "/Users/handisantoso/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/Unity-iPhone/InstallationBuildProductsLocation/Applications/puzzle.app/AppIcon76x76@2x~ipad.png".
    63.     Underlying Errors:
    64.         Description: pngcrush exited with signal '4' for "/Mydev/My Project Match/Unity-iPhone/Images.xcassets/AppIcon.appiconset/Icon-152.png".
    65. /Mydev/My Project Match/Unity-iPhone/Images.xcassets: error: Failed to write image data for the app icon set from "AppIcon.appiconset/Icon-167.png" to "/Users/handisantoso/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/Unity-iPhone/InstallationBuildProductsLocation/Applications/puzzle.app/AppIcon83.5x83.5@2x~ipad.png".
    66.     Underlying Errors:
    67.         Description: pngcrush exited with signal '4' for "/Mydev/My Project Match/Unity-iPhone/Images.xcassets/AppIcon.appiconset/Icon-167.png".
    68. /Mydev/My Project Match/Unity-iPhone/Images.xcassets: error: Failed to write image data for the launch image set from "LaunchImage.launchimage/Default-Portrait-2436h.png" to "/Users/handisantoso/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/Unity-iPhone/InstallationBuildProductsLocation/Applications/puzzle.app/LaunchImage-1100-Portrait-2436h@3x.png".
    69.     Underlying Errors:
    70.         Description: pngcrush exited with signal '4' for "/Mydev/My Project Match/Unity-iPhone/Images.xcassets/LaunchImage.launchimage/Default-Portrait-2436h.png".
    71. /Mydev/My Project Match/Unity-iPhone/Images.xcassets: error: Failed to write image data for the launch image set from "LaunchImage.launchimage/Default-Landscape-2436h.png" to "/Users/handisantoso/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/Unity-iPhone/InstallationBuildProductsLocation/Applications/puzzle.app/LaunchImage-1100-Landscape-2436h@3x.png".
    72.     Underlying Errors:
    73.         Description: pngcrush exited with signal '4' for "/Mydev/My Project Match/Unity-iPhone/Images.xcassets/LaunchImage.launchimage/Default-Landscape-2436h.png".
    74. /Mydev/My Project Match/Unity-iPhone/Images.xcassets: error: Failed to write image data for the launch image set from "LaunchImage.launchimage/Default-Portrait@3x.png" to "/Users/handisantoso/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/Unity-iPhone/InstallationBuildProductsLocation/Applications/puzzle.app/LaunchImage-800-Portrait-736h@3x.png".
    75.     Underlying Errors:
    76.         Description: pngcrush exited with signal '4' for "/Mydev/My Project Match/Unity-iPhone/Images.xcassets/LaunchImage.launchimage/Default-Portrait@3x.png".
    77. /Mydev/My Project Match/Unity-iPhone/Images.xcassets: error: Failed to write image data for the launch image set from "LaunchImage.launchimage/Default-Landscape@3x.png" to "/Users/handisantoso/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/Unity-iPhone/InstallationBuildProductsLocation/Applications/puzzle.app/LaunchImage-800-Landscape-736h@3x.png".
    78.     Underlying Errors:
    79.         Description: pngcrush exited with signal '4' for "/Mydev/My Project Match/Unity-iPhone/Images.xcassets/LaunchImage.launchimage/Default-Landscape@3x.png".
    80. /Mydev/My Project Match/Unity-iPhone/Images.xcassets: error: Failed to write image data for the launch image set from "LaunchImage.launchimage/Default-667h@2x.png" to "/Users/handisantoso/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/Unity-iPhone/InstallationBuildProductsLocation/Applications/puzzle.app/LaunchImage-800-667h@2x.png".
    81.     Underlying Errors:
    82.         Description: pngcrush exited with signal '4' for "/Mydev/My Project Match/Unity-iPhone/Images.xcassets/LaunchImage.launchimage/Default-667h@2x.png".
    83. /Mydev/My Project Match/Unity-iPhone/Images.xcassets: error: Failed to write image data for the launch image set from "LaunchImage.launchimage/Default@2x.png" to "/Users/handisantoso/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/Unity-iPhone/InstallationBuildProductsLocation/Applications/puzzle.app/LaunchImage-700@2x.png".
    84.     Underlying Errors:
    85.         Description: pngcrush exited with signal '4' for "/Mydev/My Project Match/Unity-iPhone/Images.xcassets/LaunchImage.launchimage/Default@2x.png".
    86. /Mydev/My Project Match/Unity-iPhone/Images.xcassets: error: Failed to write image data for the launch image set from "LaunchImage.launchimage/Default-568h@2x.png" to "/Users/handisantoso/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/Unity-iPhone/InstallationBuildProductsLocation/Applications/puzzle.app/LaunchImage-700-568h@2x.png".
    87.     Underlying Errors:
    88.         Description: pngcrush exited with signal '4' for "/Mydev/My Project Match/Unity-iPhone/Images.xcassets/LaunchImage.launchimage/Default-568h@2x.png".
    89. /Mydev/My Project Match/Unity-iPhone/Images.xcassets: error: Failed to write image data for the launch image set from "LaunchImage.launchimage/Default-Portrait.png" to "/Users/handisantoso/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/Unity-iPhone/InstallationBuildProductsLocation/Applications/puzzle.app/LaunchImage-700-Portrait~ipad.png".
    90.     Underlying Errors:
    91.         Description: pngcrush exited with signal '4' for "/Mydev/My Project Match/Unity-iPhone/Images.xcassets/LaunchImage.launchimage/Default-Portrait.png".
    92. /Mydev/My Project Match/Unity-iPhone/Images.xcassets: error: Failed to write image data for the launch image set from "LaunchImage.launchimage/Default-Landscape.png" to "/Users/handisantoso/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/Unity-iPhone/InstallationBuildProductsLocation/Applications/puzzle.app/LaunchImage-700-Landscape~ipad.png".
    93.     Underlying Errors:
    94.         Description: pngcrush exited with signal '4' for "/Mydev/My Project Match/Unity-iPhone/Images.xcassets/LaunchImage.launchimage/Default-Landscape.png".
    95. /Mydev/My Project Match/Unity-iPhone/Images.xcassets: error: Failed to write image data for the launch image set from "LaunchImage.launchimage/Default-Portrait@2x.png" to "/Users/handisantoso/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/Unity-iPhone/InstallationBuildProductsLocation/Applications/puzzle.app/LaunchImage-700-Portrait@2x~ipad.png".
    96.     Underlying Errors:
    97.         Description: pngcrush exited with signal '4' for "/Mydev/My Project Match/Unity-iPhone/Images.xcassets/LaunchImage.launchimage/Default-Portrait@2x.png".
    98. /Mydev/My Project Match/Unity-iPhone/Images.xcassets: error: Failed to write image data for the launch image set from "LaunchImage.launchimage/Default-Landscape@2x.png" to "/Users/handisantoso/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/Unity-iPhone/InstallationBuildProductsLocation/Applications/puzzle.app/LaunchImage-700-Landscape@2x~ipad.png".
    99.     Underlying Errors:
    100.         Description: pngcrush exited with signal '4' for "/Mydev/My Project Match/Unity-iPhone/Images.xcassets/LaunchImage.launchimage/Default-Landscape@2x.png".
    101. /Mydev/My Project Match/Unity-iPhone/Images.xcassets: error: Failed to write image data for the launch image set from "LaunchImage.launchimage/Default.png" to "/Users/handisantoso/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/Unity-iPhone/InstallationBuildProductsLocation/Applications/puzzle.app/LaunchImage.png".
    102.     Underlying Errors:
    103.         Description: pngcrush exited with signal '4' for "/Mydev/My Project Match/Unity-iPhone/Images.xcassets/LaunchImage.launchimage/Default.png".
    104. /Mydev/My Project Match/Unity-iPhone/Images.xcassets: error: Failed to write image data for the launch image set from "LaunchImage.launchimage/Default@2x.png" to "/Users/handisantoso/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/Unity-iPhone/InstallationBuildProductsLocation/Applications/puzzle.app/LaunchImage@2x.png".
    105.     Underlying Errors:
    106.         Description: pngcrush exited with signal '4' for "/Mydev/My Project Match/Unity-iPhone/Images.xcassets/LaunchImage.launchimage/Default@2x.png".
    107. /Mydev/My Project Match/Unity-iPhone/Images.xcassets: error: Failed to write image data for the launch image set from "LaunchImage.launchimage/Default-568h@2x.png" to "/Users/handisantoso/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/Unity-iPhone/InstallationBuildProductsLocation/Applications/puzzle.app/LaunchImage-568h@2x.png".
    108.     Underlying Errors:
    109.         Description: pngcrush exited with signal '4' for "/Mydev/My Project Match/Unity-iPhone/Images.xcassets/LaunchImage.launchimage/Default-568h@2x.png".
    110. /Mydev/My Project Match/Unity-iPhone/Images.xcassets: error: Failed to write image data for the launch image set from "LaunchImage.launchimage/Default-Portrait.png" to "/Users/handisantoso/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/Unity-iPhone/InstallationBuildProductsLocation/Applications/puzzle.app/LaunchImage-Portrait~ipad.png".
    111.     Underlying Errors:
    112.         Description: pngcrush exited with signal '4' for "/Mydev/My Project Match/Unity-iPhone/Images.xcassets/LaunchImage.launchimage/Default-Portrait.png".
    113. /Mydev/My Project Match/Unity-iPhone/Images.xcassets: error: Failed to write image data for the launch image set from "LaunchImage.launchimage/Default-Landscape.png" to "/Users/handisantoso/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/Unity-iPhone/InstallationBuildProductsLocation/Applications/puzzle.app/LaunchImage-Landscape~ipad.png".
    114.     Underlying Errors:
    115.         Description: pngcrush exited with signal '4' for "/Mydev/My Project Match/Unity-iPhone/Images.xcassets/LaunchImage.launchimage/Default-Landscape.png".
    116. /Mydev/My Project Match/Unity-iPhone/Images.xcassets: error: Failed to write image data for the launch image set from "LaunchImage.launchimage/Default-Portrait@2x.png" to "/Users/handisantoso/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/Unity-iPhone/InstallationBuildProductsLocation/Applications/puzzle.app/LaunchImage-Portrait@2x~ipad.png".
    117.     Underlying Errors:
    118.         Description: pngcrush exited with signal '4' for "/Mydev/My Project Match/Unity-iPhone/Images.xcassets/LaunchImage.launchimage/Default-Portrait@2x.png".
    119. /Mydev/My Project Match/Unity-iPhone/Images.xcassets: error: Failed to write image data for the launch image set from "LaunchImage.launchimage/Default-Landscape@2x.png" to "/Users/handisantoso/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/Unity-iPhone/InstallationBuildProductsLocation/Applications/puzzle.app/LaunchImage-Landscape@2x~ipad.png".
    120.     Underlying Errors:
    121.         Description: pngcrush exited with signal '4' for "/Mydev/My Project Match/Unity-iPhone/Images.xcassets/LaunchImage.launchimage/Default-Landscape@2x.png".
    122. /* com.apple.actool.compilation-results */
    123. /Users/handisantoso/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/Unity-iPhone/InstallationBuildProductsLocation/Applications/puzzle.app/Assets.car
    124. /Users/handisantoso/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/Unity-iPhone/IntermediateBuildFilesPath/Unity-iPhone.build/Release-iphoneos/Unity-iPhone.build/assetcatalog_generated_info.plist

does anyone know the solution.
    thank you