Search Unity

iOS app crash on launch screen

Discussion in 'iOS and tvOS' started by Grazer2, Oct 17, 2021.

1. Grazer2

Grazer2

Hello. I'm building using UCB. Since a few days ago the resulting builds crash after maybe 0.5s right at the launch screen seemingly before the game actually starts. Happens on Unity 2019.4.30 but also on Unity 2020.3.18. Strangely I can revert the project to a version that previously worked, but it still keeps crashing when I rebuild in UCB now. It does not, however, crash when I build the same project locally. The MacOS console app gives me the following error on launch:

Error loading /var/containers/Bundle/Application/xyz/My.app/Frameworks/UnityFramework.framework/UnityFramework: dlopen(/var/containers/Bundle/Application/xyz/My.app/Frameworks/UnityFramework.framework/UnityFramework, 0x0109): dependent dylib '@rpath/FBSDKCoreKit_Basics.framework/FBSDKCoreKit_Basics' not found for '/private/var/containers/Bundle/Application/xyz/My.app/Frameworks/UnityFramework.framework/UnityFramework'. relative file paths not allowed '@rpath/FBSDKCoreKit_Basics.framework/FBSDKCoreKit_Basics'

Anybody got any idea on this? Thanks!

2. andreasboyekiloo

andreasboyekiloo

We are experiencing the exact same thing. Did you manage to find a solution?

3. unity_vyWZ1N9_V3yfsw

unity_vyWZ1N9_V3yfsw

Same issue here. Did one of you find a solution?

4. lg_xulin

lg_xulin

check unity-iphone build phases dependencies is empty.