Search Unity

Invoking the in-app billing service without setting a target package for the intent

Discussion in 'Android' started by kashif789us, Jul 28, 2016.

1. kashif789us

kashif789us

I just received an email from Google Play stating: "We detected that your app(s) listed at the end of this email are invoking the in-app billing service without setting a target package for the intent. This can enable a malicious package to bypass the Play store billing system and access items that have not been purchased."

This game is developed using Unity3D. I do not have any native knowledge of native Android. What should I do in Unity3D so that this is fixed? Thank you

2. kaoraswoo

kaoraswoo

I've got same email from google too...
    In my case, I used Prime31 plugin comes from AssetStore...
    I don't know exactly Prime31 version,,(I can not find where it is located..), But I downloaded it last September(2015)..

Google sent a message by mail.. next step.. But, I don't know how to solve it in Prime31 plugin...

Next Steps
    1. If you are using IabHelper, please start using the latest SDK.

2. If you are manually invoking the in-app billing service, make sure you are calling Intent.setPackage(“com.android.vending”) on any intents to "com.android.vending.billing.InAppBillingService.BIND".

3. Sign in to your Developer Console and submit the updated version of your app.

4. Check back after five hours - we’ll show a warning message if the app hasn’t been updated correctly.

3. kashif789us

kashif789us

I am also using Prime31 plugin.

4. Seraphim-Whiteless

Seraphim-Whiteless

5. Seraphim-Whiteless

Seraphim-Whiteless