Search Unity

Official Invitation to Localization user test

Discussion in 'Localization Tools' started by morrisoncole-unity, Feb 22, 2022.

1. morrisoncole-unity

morrisoncole-unity

Unity Technologies

Firstly, a warm hello to all of you using the com.unity.localization package

I joined Unity around about a year ago and have been keeping an eye on this forum (and learning from Karl's expertise!) since then. It's about time I said hi!

To cut to the chase, me and a few folks at Unity have been working on a service related to this package, and we'd love to invite those of you already familiar with it to have a go using what we've built so far.

We've chosen to run a usability test with an unmoderated format, meaning you'll be able to complete it in your own time. As part of the test you'll provide a screen recording, so we'll be able to see where you run into problems, and you'll be able to provide feedback at any time.

If you're interested, you should fill out this quick form, and then wait for us to send over an NDA. Please note that we'll be waiting to get a certain number of participants before we do so, so don't worry if you don't receive an email immediately!

Feel free to ask any questions in this thread and I'll do my best to answer them directly or pass them on to someone who can

Last edited: Feb 22, 2022
    jwcaounity, codestage and karl_jones like this.