Search Unity

Invisible thumb on horizontal slider

Discussion in 'Immediate Mode GUI (IMGUI)' started by Gaba, Apr 8, 2010.

1. Gaba

Gaba

Hey guys, how´s it been?

I´m doing some horizontal sliders, and i can´t make it work with a custom skin, i found [url = http://forum.unity3d.com/viewtopic.php?t=7562&highlight=horizontal+slider+thumb]this topic[/url], but the question wasn´t answered

also, my code

Code (csharp):
    2. GUI.BeginGroup(Rect(560,450,videoBackground.width,videoBackground.height), videoBackground);
    4.     var _rect:Rect = new Rect();
    5.     var myStyle:String = "horizontalslider";
    7.     // LINE 1 - Resolution
    9.     _rect = Rect(146,54, getSizeFromStyle(myStyle, "width"),getSizeFromStyle(myStyle,"height"));
    12.     OptionsVideoCurrentIndexResolution = Mathf.Round(GUI.HorizontalSlider(_rect,OptionsVideoCurrentIndexResolution,0,(_allResolutions.length-1),skin.GetStyle("horizontalslider"), skin.GetStyle("horizontalsliderthumb")));
    So, it basically cycles trough avaiable resolutions via a slider

So, if any of you guys can help me, i would be very thankful

2. andeeeee

andeeeee

The GUI.HorizontalSlider function accepts two separate GUIStyle objects, one for the main slider and the other for the thumb. You can use this to set the thumb's background image to something completely transparent.

3. Gaba

Gaba

I´m sorry, but i want the exact opposite of this

as you can see, i am setting two different styles, and right now my thumb is invisible, and i want it to be visible

4. andeeeee

andeeeee

Ahem, sorry...

Are you sure the _allResolutions array is initialised? Try printing out the value of _allResolutions.length - 1 just before the HorizontalSlider call to make sure this expression is OK.