Search Unity

Bug Inverted colors in the builded game

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by ilariabx, Sep 10, 2022.

1. ilariabx

ilariabx

When I try to build and run any game (including Unity tutorial levels) the game appears with inverted colors. If I press the "Windows" button on my keyboard to show the taskbar while playing the game, the colors become right. If I go back to the game clicking on it, the colors come back inverted again. Can anybody help me, please? Thank you!

2. Kurt-Dekker

Kurt-Dekker

None of your photos are visible.

3. ilariabx

ilariabx

I haven't actually uploaded any photos, I don't know why the forum is displaying those three blank attachments ... anyway, could you help me?

4. Kurt-Dekker

Kurt-Dekker

Make a new project, drop a single test image in it (something like a TV color test panel), make a build and see what is going on.

The fact that it is dependent on the Windows button makes it sound perhaps like either a driver bug or some video incompatibility.

5. ilariabx

ilariabx

I just tried to use this image in a test project, what happens after building the scene is that the yellow swaps with the light blue and the red swaps with the blue... all other colors remain in place. Pressing the Windows key all the colors become correct. A weird thing is that if I try to make a screenshot of the screen while colors are swapped, the screenshot is saved as if the colors are correct!

Attached Files:

6. Kurt-Dekker

Kurt-Dekker

This almost makes it sound like a video driver problem...

7. ilariabx

ilariabx

I uninstalled and reinstalled the video driver and the problem is fixed, thank you very much!!

Kurt-Dekker likes this.