Search Unity

Introduction to myself

Discussion in 'Open Projects' started by CleverAI, Oct 3, 2020.

1. CleverAI

CleverAI

Hello Unity and Community,

I am Dencel a small hobby indie game developer and my game studio is called "Clever AI".

I recently saw that you created this new Open Project #1 in which anybody can participate with.
    This obviously includes me also and I can offer my service mainly as a programmer.
    I have done multiple other things also by myself, but I think programming is the best I can offer.

If you want to see my public projects, you can visit my itch io page. My main game at the moment is called Matrix Brain Twister and I already released it in Early Access on Steam.

I already visited the Codecks page for the roadmap of the Open Project #1 and created an account for it.
    Can you add me to the project on Codecks as a Guest or even as a Staff, please?
    Or do you do the card management in another way?
    You can add me by using my email address. It is the same email address as I used here. So if you're a Unity member you can probably see my email.

Moreover, thank you for making such a big opportunity for all of us.

2. MileyUnity

MileyUnity

Welcome! You can watch the video on how to contribute that is pinned at the top of the forum to learn a bit more about the process. The Codecks cards will be manage by Unity so there’s no need to create an account there

CleverAI likes this.
  3. CleverAI

CleverAI

Thank you for this info. I should have read the FAQ first, I thought that Codecks were the platform to pin down and discuss the progress for all. So it is only used by Unity members to show a roadmap.

This means all the discussion about what someone can do will be done here on this forum.

Welcome RTBRuhan. Do you have some 2D or 3D art which you have done before and want to show us?

4. CleverAI

CleverAI

I like your 3D art, especially the "Trulb" one. The music box is not bad either.

RTBRuhan likes this.
  5. fplaruccia

fplaruccia

Hey Guys,

Hope all is keeping safe,
    I also watched this video in Youtube and got quite excited to contribute and learn a bit on this project. At the moment I work as a Cinematic Artist for a Narrative based Games Company.

I am able to contribute as a 3D generalist (main background) as well as helping to setup a nice Cinematic narrative experience for the players.

Some of my work https://www.arsanimandi.com/

Cheers :p

CleverAI likes this.
  6. CleverAI

CleverAI

Hi fplaruccia,

thanks for sharing your work with us. I really like your cat, looks very professional. Glad to have you here!