Search Unity

1. Check out our Unite Austin 2017 YouTube playlist to catch up on what you missed. More videos coming soon.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity 2017.2 is now released.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The Unity Gear Store is here to help you look great at your next meetup, user group or conference. With all new Unity apparel, stickers and more!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Introducing the Unity Essentials Packs! Find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Want to see the most recent patch releases? Take a peek at the patch release page.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Unity 2017.3 beta is now available for download.
    Dismiss Notice

[Introducing] Pro Player Prefs Editor

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by steddyman, Dec 22, 2015.

1. steddyman

steddyman

I am delighted to announce the imminent release of our Pro PlayerPrefs Editor component to the Unity Asset Store.

ProPlayerPrefs Editor is a Unity plugin that provides an advanced interface to edit your Unity in-game PlayerPrefs. In addition, it provides advanced encryption and decryption of string values and an in-game class to read and write these values, providing protection of your valuable in-game data from prying eyes.

ProPlayerPrefs Editor contains the following advanced features:
    · Editing of Float, Integer and String PlayerPrefs values in both Edit and Play mode
    · Auto refresh of values in Play mode on all supported platforms
    · Encryption settings stored in convenient Asset files that can be shared between Edit and Play mode
    · Simple Play mode component for encrypting and decrypting setting values (single line of code)
    · Encryption and decryption of individual string values within the Editor
    · Filtering on Key Types, Keys Names and Values
    · Full Editor platform support for Windows and Mac systems

I am happy to take support on Pro PlayerPrefs Editor through this forum post.

Update
    I am delighted to announce that Pro PlayerPrefs is now available to purchase through the Unity Asset Store:

https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/52456

Screenshots and overview video below:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 8, 2016
  2. steddyman

steddyman