Search Unity

Introducing jUNK! - 3RD Person Shooter for iPad

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by Victor-Cardona, Apr 6, 2011.

1. Victor-Cardona

Victor-Cardona

Hello Everybody!

We are happy to announce that jUNK! is now available on the AppStore, this is our first iPad game and we hope you like it as much as we do.

jUNK! is the nickname of our beloved robot warrior created many years ago to become the perfect soldier, but soon discarded and replaced by modern robots. During his service was always on the front line but is now relegated to guard a forgotten warehouse.

But the war never ends and not even the most modern robots will be prepared to face the challenges ahead and only a rusty old robot will have a chance to win.

jUNK! is a fast paced shooter in survival mode, defeat 10 waves of crazy robots.

Made with Unity IOS, 3D models made in Blender, Textures and graphics with Gimp. If you like our game please rate it and post a review :D
    Any question please visit our blog: http://yuuinteractive.blogspot.com/

View in iTunes

Thanks!

Last edited: Apr 6, 2011
  2. networkZombie

networkZombie

how come theres no shadows?

3. Cnaff

Cnaff

My guess it's because he doesn't want the game to run slow?? :) or maybe he just doesn't have Unity Pro

Looks cool, if I had an iPad I'd buy it... but I don't D,=

4. AnomalusUndrdog

AnomalusUndrdog

Not bad for open-source tools. I like how the characters look, but the GUI artwork needs work.

5. Blacklight

Blacklight

You can use Beast on iPad games, can't you?

6. Victor-Cardona

Victor-Cardona

Thanks for comments, this is our very first game and we opted for performance so the shadows are not present at this version because we prefer to have many enemies on screen than expensive effects.

We are using Unity IOS basic. in future versions the graphics will be improved, thanks for suggestions.

At the moment we are preparing the versions for iPod/iPhone.

7. Victor-Cardona

Victor-Cardona

UPDATED TO VERSION 1.1

INSANE ROBOTIC ACTION!
    Fast paced action, jump immediately into battlefield, fight for your life againts waves of crazy robots, there is no place to hide or run, just survive.
    Instant action without endless menus, all updates for free, just fun.

jUNK! is a 3rd person shooter, defeat ten waves of insane robotic action, destroy tons of crazy robots.

Features

- Survival Mode.
    - 5 types of enemies and a Big Boss.
    - 10 Waves of insane robotic action.
    - Fast paced action, rockets and explosions.
    - Music and sound effects

*** Future Updates, new enemies, maps and weapons will be free, never pay more for new contents ***

jUNK! is the nickname of our beloved robot warrior created many years ago to become the perfect soldier, but soon discarded and replaced by modern robots. During his service was always on the front line but is now relegated to guard a forgotten warehouse.

But the war never ends and not even the most modern robots will be prepared to face the challenges ahead and only a rusty old robot will have a chance to win.

Can you surivive?

What's New in Version 1.1

- Now compatible with iPod Touch (4th Generation), iPhone 4 and iPad. A one-time purchase for your multiple device! Universally designed for iPHONE™, iPOD TOUCH™, iPAD™.

IMPORTANT

Compatible devices: jUNK! is ONLY compatible with iPod touch 4th generation, iPhone 4, iPad.

- Minor bug fixes.

- Enemy waves improved.

For any question and updates please visit our blog: http://yuuinteractive.blogspot.com/

Last edited: Apr 21, 2011
  8. patrickp

patrickp

Not bad for being developed using free utilities. I like the creativity you put into the characters, they look really good. I must comment though, it would be a lot better if you develop the user interface a little more. It is a little rough and the texture is not quite there. Better icons will surely help improve it. Overall, it looks nice and neat. Makes me remember a map in Counter Strike, I do not quite remember what the name is though.

9. Victor-Cardona

Victor-Cardona

Hi, everyone, long time since last post, in las few months jUNK! has grown a lot and we are close to launch the next update including lots of new features and surprises.

For the upcoming release of jUNK! we have lots of changes and improvements.

- Improved graphics in the Warehouse level.
    - Improved lightning, lightmap support.
    - New enemy.
    - New Bosses.
    - Refactored UI.
    - New Menu.
    - New control system.
    - Bullet tracers and shells.
    - Amazing music by invited DJs
    - OpenFeint Support!

Stay tuned for more....

Meanwhile take a look for the new and improved graphics:

The new menu:

And Compare yourself...

Please Follow Us on Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/yuuinteractive

And VIsit our site

http://www.yuuinteractive.com/

Last edited: Jan 4, 2012
  10. hippocoder

hippocoder

Digital Ape

Good work with the shadows (remember folks, even unity free has them - beast still works fine).

11. Victor-Cardona

Victor-Cardona

Last edited: Jan 12, 2013