Search Unity

Introducing IOS Native Pro

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by stanislav-osipov, Jun 7, 2018.

1. pistoleta

pistoleta

Seems to be an apple's bug, I've tried to find a solution but had no success.

https://stackoverflow.com/questions...turns-0-games-on-installati/60728584#60728584

The only workaround I've found is try to fetch and wait... until returns something, (in case you do know it has to return something)

2. YHX2000

YHX2000

3. YHX2000

YHX2000

Hey @lacost @pistoleta I have another problem using the plugin I hope it's really my bad and the way of doing things.
    THE PROBLEM: I have IAP integrated, but on purchase I actually seeing that OnTransactionComplete is fired twice therefore is adding the bought IAP twice instead of just once. Here is a screenshot:
    upload_2020-4-30_8-18-27.png

Again this occurs when I click and buy the product just once.

4. pistoleta

pistoleta

Sorry @YHX2000 , didn't start with the IAP's yet in our project. Cant help you with that for the moment :D
    Good luck

YHX2000 likes this.
  5. YHX2000

YHX2000

No worries mate thanks anyway, maybe @lacost will know the answer

6. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

I have 2 assumptions:

1. You probably added IAP listeners twice (but that's unlikely, still make sure you only register one listener) sometimes it's nice to have more than 1 when 1 is responsible for rewarding users and the other one is just analytics let's say.

2. Are you sure you are checking the transaction state? The transaction may have different states during the processes.

Another thing, if you post the XCode log I will be able to tell for sure if duplicated event coming from the plugin native part or no.
    And you can also add logs to the plugin C# part to make sure the plugin C# part is no dispatching duplicated event, and then track down where it gets duplicated.

7. pistoleta

pistoleta

That might be the reason, even if there's just 1 listener, if you dont remove the listener in the OnDestroy method, if for some reason your scene is loading 2 times, or the class that has the listener initialized 2 times you will get to events.

8. YHX2000

YHX2000

Hello @lacost ok I'll check and will give you more info ..thanks

stanislav-osipov likes this.
  9. YHX2000

YHX2000

pistoleta likes this.
  10. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

Glad you solved it :) And thx for the update.

YHX2000 likes this.
  11. Arjun-Gupte

Arjun-Gupte

Hello,

I wanted to know if there is any way, with this plugin, that you can get the processor name of the iOS device. Like "Apple A12 Bionic" or similar. Unity's own SystemInfo.processorType just returns something along the lines of "arm64e".

Thanks.

12. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

13. Arjun-Gupte

Arjun-Gupte

The StackOverflow post that you've linked looks like it returns the architecture, which is what unity's SystemInfo also gives. That is not what I'm looking for.

I'm afraid that I do not have much experience with Objective-C APIs. I don't even know if Apple allows that information to be obtainable through code(might have some sort of security concerns).

This StackOverflow post seems like it is using a hardcoded list of device names and CPUs: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/33855998/how-to-get-hardware-details-in-swift

Although, I'm not really sure how much information I can get out of this, this github post might also be of good use: https://github.com/Shmoopi/iOS-System-Services .

This StackOverflow post says that you might not get App Store approval: https://stackoverflow.com/questions...4-or-a5-or-instruction-set-architectu/7509555

14. YHX2000

YHX2000

Hi, I want to ask if this nativePro plug in has the option ot implement AirPlay to AppleTV. So that my users can cast gameplay to TV via AppleTV ?

15. YHX2000

YHX2000

@locast And also to add to the previous comment of mine..... There is iOS plugin made by Google for Google Cast to Chromecast devices (https://developers.google.com/cast/docs/developers) if you can port this into iOS Native Pro (btw I know you can :D ).... you gonna kill it, as currently there is no single asset that is doing this ... and I'm getting the feeling would be quite nice to have feature. The one that is in asset store is deprecated by google for sure.

16. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

Cast gameplay with chrome cast and AirPlay is definitely a nice feature!
    I'll definitely will look into it:)
    Can you also create a feature request here:
    https://github.com/StansAssets/com.stansassets.ios-native

I am curious how many developers would also like to have something like this. But yea that sounds like a nice feature overall.

17. YHX2000

YHX2000

ok Done

stanislav-osipov likes this.
  18. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

Thank you! That will definitely help me to track bugs are requests a bit better :)

YHX2000 likes this.
  19. okamoto_tomoyuki

okamoto_tomoyuki

I bought both iOS Native Pro and Android Native Pro.
    Same question for both.
    Is there a way to specify a default selection for the Wheel Picker Dialog?

20. okamoto_tomoyuki

okamoto_tomoyuki

Also a question for the Wheel Picker Dialog for both iOS and Android.
    The callback is called just by turning the Wheel without pressing Done.
    How can I detect when Done or Cancel is pressed?
    Both AN_WheelPickerResult and ISN_UIWheelPickerResult have no such parameter.

21. Arjun-Gupte

Arjun-Gupte

Can we use this plugin for iCloud game saves on macOS.?
    If we can , i am getting following error on mac os
    Error Domain=GKErrorDomain Code=27 "The requested operation could not be completed because you are not signed in to iCloud" UserInfo=0x1889f160 {NSLocalizedDescription=The requested operation could not be completed because you are not signed in to iCloud}

I done all set up , even though im getting error.
    Its working fine in iOS

22. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

I will add it into the new version :)

23. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

The picker result has the state you can relay on:
    https://api.stansassets.com/ios-nat...ml#SA_iOS_UIKit_ISN_UIWheelPickerResult_State

okamoto_tomoyuki likes this.
  24. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

Well, I do not really advertise that it's working on Mac OS.
    But I made experiment to make the game center work on iOS and it in fact works there, you just need to sing the MacOS app correctly which is a nightmare. I do not recall all the steps. But yea, I pretty sure your code is fine you just need to set things up.

25. okamoto_tomoyuki

okamoto_tomoyuki

26. ian-phoria

ian-phoria

I've just purchased your package but seem to be getting an error on import of this package into Unity 2019.2.15f. I've tried importing the package through the Asset Store both into my current project AND into a completely fresh project with the same results. These errors only appear in iOS mode.

The initial error I get is :

Assets\Plugins\StansAssets\com.stansassets.foundation\Runtime\UIElements\Controls\ButtonStrip.cs(180,24): error CS1061: 'Button' does not contain a definition for 'clicked' and no accessible extension method 'clicked' accepting a first argument of type 'Button' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)​

This can be fixed by jumping into the ButtonStrip.cs script and moving the action implementation into the constructor of Button (instead of trying to add it to the missing "clicked" action).

Once that's done, I then get a heap of errors on the Sample scripts. There's 74 errors which are all pretty similar to the following (but for different references):

Assets\Plugins\StansAssets\NativePlugins\IOSNativePro\Samples\AdSupport\ASIdentifierManagerExample.cs(3,14): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'AdSupport' does not exist in the namespace 'SA.iOS' (are you missing an assembly reference?)​

I weirdly seem to be able to get past this error by right-clicking and reimporting the assembly definition at Assets\Plugins\StansAssets\com.stansassets.foundation\Runtime\

Once that's done, I configure iOS Native Pro by turning on my required services (Core Location, AV Kit and Photos), specifying the Location, Camera, Photo Usage Descriptions and attempt to build. Both a Unity Cloud Build and a manual build through xcode failed with "Undefined Symbol ... .referenced in SA.iOS.o" errors on _ISN_PHFetchResult_firstObject and a bunch of other _ISN_ symbols that I must be calling in my project.

Any assistance here would be greatly appreciated. Have I missed a step in the import process?

27. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

Thx for that report I will fix that and will do a quick update.

Can you please PM me and send the project in that state? I will try to address you're issue ASAP, and will also do Asset Store updated if that's something that may affect user users as well.
    Thank you!

28. Lizzard4000

Lizzard4000

Hey!
    Is it possible to get Memory infos with this Plugin?
    Like How much Ram is available and used.

Thanks!

29. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

That feels like something that can be assessed by the Unity profiler.
    But if you talking about some specific iOS API, please give me a link and I do not have any problems adding it. Thanks.

30. Lizzard4000

Lizzard4000

31. Arjun-Gupte

Arjun-Gupte

I am using storekit IAP, I have auto renewable subscription products,
    How can i get expire time of subscription pack locally in unity, to updated in game subscription state

32. James15478

James15478

Hi @lacost may I make this suggestion?
    Since Apple is making using the advertising identifier a terrible experience for the user (with a very strong warning as it shows in the link), and you get a bold warning in iTunesConnect already now.
    Can you add getting the identifierForVendor on iOS without a fallback for to the advertisingIdentifier?
    Unity does use the fallback and I think people will appreciate not touching the advertisingIdentifier. I certainly will!

33. poshaughnessey

poshaughnessey

Hi @lacost - I am getting an error in cloud build after integrating the Ultimate Mobile Pro. The error log is complaining about __ISN_SetLogLevel:

Using 2019.3.9f1, Xcode 11.4.1.

Log:

16405: ▸ Linking UnityFramework
    16406: ❌; Undefined symbols for architecture arm64
    16407: > Symbol: __ISN_SetLogLevel
    16408: > Referenced from: _ISN_Logger_Init_mE75ED64BEF92656422EB32606B38D98618D8BF88 in SA.iOS1.o
    16409: ❌; ld: symbol(s) not found for architecture arm64
    16410: ❌; clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)
    16411: ** ARCHIVE FAILED **
    16412: The following build commands failed:
    16413: Ld /BUILD_PATH/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Unity-iPhone-havilopittwsirgwpmreikqruoah/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/Unity-iPhone/IntermediateBuildFilesPath/UninstalledProducts/iphoneos/UnityFramework.framework/UnityFramework normal arm64
    16414: (1 failure)
    16415: Exit status: 65
    16416: Maybe the error shown is caused by using the wrong version of Xcode
    16417: Found multiple versions of Xcode in '/APPLICATION_PATH/'
    16418: Make sure you selected the right version for your project
    16419: This build process was executed using '/APPLICATION_PATH/Xcode11_4_1.app'
    16420: If you want to update your Xcode path, either
    16421: - Specify the Xcode version in your Fastfile
    16422: ▸ xcversion(version: "8.1") # Selects Xcode 8.1.0
    16423: - Specify an absolute path to your Xcode installation in your Fastfile
    16424: ▸ xcode_select "/APPLICATION_PATH/Xcode8.app"
    16425: - Manually update the path using
    16426: ▸ sudo xcode-select -s /APPLICATION_PATH/Xcode.app
    16427: +-------------+-------------------------------+
    16428: | Build environment |
    16429: +-------------+-------------------------------+
    16430: | xcode_path | /APPLICATION_PATH/Xcode11_4_1.app |
    16431: | gym_version | 2.142.0 |
    16432: | sdk | iPhoneOS13.4.sdk |
    16433: +-------------+-------------------------------+
    16434: ▸ _ISN_AVNativeAPI_RequestAccess_m4423BAD0A635E8C7ED43B333A705948849E5549C in SA.iOS.o
    16435: ▸ (maybe you meant: _ISN_AVNativeAPI__ISN_AV_RequestAccessForMediaType_m8044EDBC81CF4A80D824D3F084FFE4835842C375)
    16436: ▸ ld: symbol(s) not found for architecture arm64
    16437: ▸ clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)

Any idea how to fix this?

Thanks,
    Patrick

34. Natey

Natey

Code (CSharp):
    1. ISN_NSUbiquitousKeyValueStore.StoreDidChangeExternallyNotification.AddListener((notification) => {
    2.     // get changes that might have happened while this
    3.     // instance of your app wasn't running
    4. });
    I found this part of the documentation to be a little unclear. How exactly am I supposed to do custom conflict resolution? Can one of the developers provide a simple example of custom conflict resolution for a single int kvp like "CurrentLevel", where the higher level is preferred by conflict resolution? Also, I would appreciate it if the example even showed a simple working CloudController script, or something like that, so that I can fully understand how the NSUbiquitousKeyValueStore feature is meant to be used in this asset.

Right now I have this:

Code (CSharp):
    1. public class CloudController : MonoBehaviour
    2. {
    3.     void Start()
    4.     {
    5.         string token = ISN_NSFileManager.UbiquityIdentityToken;
    6.         print(token);
    8.         ISN_NSUbiquitousKeyValueStore.StoreDidChangeExternallyNotification.AddListener((notification) => {
    9.             // What am i supposed to put here to do custom conflict resolution?
    10.         });
    12.         ISN_NSUbiquitousKeyValueStore.Synchronize();
    13.     }
    15.     public void SetCurrentStage(int currentStageIndex)
    16.     {
    17.         ISN_NSUbiquitousKeyValueStore.SetInt("CurrentStage", currentStageIndex);
    18.     }
    20.     public int GetCurrentStage()
    21.     {
    22.         try
    23.         {
    24.             return ISN_NSUbiquitousKeyValueStore.KeyValueStoreObjectForKey("CurrentStage").IntValue;
    25.         }
    26.         catch { return 0; }
    27.     }
    28. }
    Here's how the above code seems to currently behave in a test build/test flight. SetCurrentStage seems to write the value to the cloud instantly, as long as the device is connected to the internet. So that gives me pretty good control over when Im writing to the cloud. But reading to the cloud is behaving strangely. The app only seems to read from the cloud on a hard launch right now, even if I reload the scene that the controller is in! That is very strange to me. I dont understand how to explicitly read from the cloud, other than to relaunch the game. I also do not understand how to do conflict resolution, as I stated before.

Thanks in advance for help on this difficult topic.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2020
  35. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

Hey @poshaughnessey can you check if you have ISN_Logger.h & ISN_Logger.mm files in your project?

@Natey
    I've added a bit more detailed example on how to use StoreDidChangeExternallyNotification here:
    https://github.com/StansAssets/com....re-your-app-to-use-the-icloud-key-value-store

Not sure what do you mean exactly.
    You can use it the same way as you use PlayerPrefs.
    The data you sent to the cloud immediately available for reading. The same way as player prefs works, this data is store locally on your device.
    Apple will synchronize it in the background for you.
    But you can ready data you saved anytime in the same app session it will be available immediately.

36. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

• fix: removed AVFoundation dependency from the AVKit.
    • fix: Modal presentation controller fixed for IOS version lower than 13.
    • fix: ISN ApplicationWillResignActive event.
    • feat: UIMenuController Added.
    • feat: GKLocalPlayer new properties added: GuestIdentifier, GamePlayerId, TeamPlayerId, ScopedIDsArePersistent.
    • feat: ARKit framework option added to the XCode project Editor.
      feat: AVAudioSession interruptions event added.
    • chore: ISN_NSUbiquitousKeyValueStore documentation updated.

37. josephdave

josephdave

Hi @lacost i'm getting error building my aplicaction using social, photos and Avkit services of IOS Native PRO

Using 2018.4.23f1, Xcode 11.5

Already uptade 2020.8 plugin version.
    Getting ERROR: Undefined symbols for architecture arm64

Code (CSharp):
    1. Undefined symbols for architecture arm64:  "__ISN_TwPost", referenced from:      _Internal__ISN_TwPost_m2B7DCA6CA8D8BDFF969DDFB06C4C7B98E7F8D09F in Bulk_SA.iOS_0.o     (maybe you meant: _Internal__ISN_TwPost_m2B7DCA6CA8D8BDFF969DDFB06C4C7B98E7F8D09F)  "__ISN_SendMail", referenced from:      _Internal__ISN_SendMail_m59794CB481C5C07F85C740A9819EF98D1A3C724E in Bulk_SA.iOS_0.o     (maybe you meant: _Internal__ISN_SendMail_m59794CB481C5C07F85C740A9819EF98D1A3C724E)  "__ISN_PHFetchOption_setFetchLimit", referenced from:      _ISN_PHFetchOptions_set_FetchLimit_m006BBF9C7DDDD34AB547723AF1AECAFA21C343AE in Bulk_SA.iOS_0.o      _ISN_PHNativeAPI_PHFetchOption_setFetchLimit_m98ED0539B19F600E24739CA8CB295EBC6EE821B6 in Bulk_SA.iOS_0.o      _ISN_PHNativeAPI__ISN_PHFetchOption_setFetchLimit_m20202B25F21C4D531B87D33C3EFD0CD0427E4C14 in Bulk_SA.iOS_0.o     (maybe you meant: _ISN_PHNativeAPI__ISN_PHFetchOption_setFetchLimit_m20202B25F21C4D531B87D33C3EFD0CD0427E4C14)  "__ISN_InstaShare", referenced from:      _Internal__ISN_InstaShare_m114D863F951A3500131AEFB2D9CFB0BB624A4CAF in Bulk_SA.iOS_0.o     (maybe you meant: _Internal__ISN_InstaShare_m114D863F951A3500131AEFB2D9CFB0BB624A4CAF)  "__ISN_SOCIAL_PresentActivityViewController", referenced from:      _ISN_UIActivityViewController__ISN_SOCIAL_PresentActivityViewController_m9839AC657F958D87E56357E6EBA607F6F91A710C in Bulk_SA.iOS_0.o      _ISN_UIActivityViewController_Present_m1969DA8882F06528C9C23C216442E481D9153D7F in Bulk_SA.iOS_0.o     (maybe you meant: _ISN_UIActivityViewController__ISN_SOCIAL_PresentActivityViewController_m9839AC657F958D87E56357E6EBA607F6F91A710C)  "__ISN_FbPost", referenced from:      _Internal__ISN_FbPost_m2DF4183E0439E5B66920D0ADE12AC8A4A3269F4C in Bulk_SA.iOS_0.o     (maybe you meant: _Internal__ISN_FbPost_m2DF4183E0439E5B66920D0ADE12AC8A4A3269F4C)  "__ISN_WP_ShareText", referenced from:      _ISN_Whatsapp_Post_mFA28C3A4B28439030C992FADAB9F79258CDD53BD in Bulk_SA.iOS_0.o      _Internal_ISN_WP_ShareText_mF8D990DBA0B2B4FFDB1820102AFBD9E72AC928AD in Bulk_SA.iOS_0.o      _Internal__ISN_WP_ShareText_mA43E54B0C779E2C298CC491ADF67D81015C16FFF in Bulk_SA.iOS_0.o     (maybe you meant: _Internal__ISN_WP_ShareText_mA43E54B0C779E2C298CC491ADF67D81015C16FFF)  "__ISN_PHAsset_localIdentifier", referenced from:      _ISN_PHNativeAPI__ISN_PHAsset_localIdentifier_m6AA703D336CD9C64D5073C427FB41C8C4B4ED552 in Bulk_SA.iOS_0.o      _ISN_PHNativeAPI_PHAsset_localIdentifier_m408970E549CB37FAFB166FD08CB0CE8BA22D0B5A in Bulk_SA.iOS_0.o      _ISN_PHObject_get_LocalIdentifier_m8294910374364ECF1B83175CC84033A23129028C in Bulk_SA.iOS_0.o     (maybe you meant: _ISN_PHNativeAPI__ISN_PHAsset_localIdentifier_m6AA703D336CD9C64D5073C427FB41C8C4B4ED552)  "__ISN_PH_RequestAuthorization", referenced from:      _ISN_PHNativeAPI__ISN_PH_RequestAuthorization_m3BFD20B0D98831286C3CF62CA09241C5F96F4F63 in Bulk_SA.iOS_0.o      _ISN_PHNativeAPI_RequestAuthorization_mAA8FA477AFC50E5258B792ECEE6080E7253B2B3B in Bulk_SA.iOS_0.o     (maybe you meant: _ISN_PHNativeAPI__ISN_PH_RequestAuthorization_m3BFD20B0D98831286C3CF62CA09241C5F96F4F63)  "__ISN_PH_GetAuthorizationStatus", referenced from:      _ISN_PHNativeAPI__ISN_PH_GetAuthorizationStatus_mF797A945D8FDC37E8E9E779BBFE0388E5EE009CD in Bulk_SA.iOS_0.o      _ISN_PHNativeAPI_GetAuthorizationStatus_mC47F457CFD64540CB8FD536638617262711A1D4C in Bulk_SA.iOS_0.o      _ISN_PHPhotoLibrary_get_AuthorizationStatus_m85FF9390130F24E03B97782EDAE5B6811E4FCC1E in Bulk_SA.iOS_0.o     (maybe you meant: _ISN_PHNativeAPI__ISN_PH_GetAuthorizationStatus_mF797A945D8FDC37E8E9E779BBFE0388E5EE009CD)  "__ISN_PHFetchOption_Init", referenced from:      _ISN_PHFetchOptions__ctor_mF79E94B5091DAB819724F3FB380D38E043475651 in Bulk_SA.iOS_0.o      _ISN_PHNativeAPI_PHFetchOption_Init_mD8E41A5A617AC98896E549C302507B0F82756E81 in Bulk_SA.iOS_0.o      _ISN_PHNativeAPI__ISN_PHFetchOption_Init_mF6575A536C99C26F8C1E767865963C65F689B503 in Bulk_SA.iOS_0.o     (maybe you meant: _ISN_PHNativeAPI__ISN_PHFetchOption_Init_mF6575A536C99C26F8C1E767865963C65F689B503)  "__ISN_SendTextMessage", referenced from:      _Internal__ISN_SendTextMessage_m612CDA7274FED813E3764FAEAAFB067AD1E6D079 in Bulk_SA.iOS_0.o     (maybe you meant: _Internal__ISN_SendTextMessage_m612CDA7274FED813E3764FAEAAFB067AD1E6D079)  "__ISN_PHFetchOption_setSortDescriptor", referenced from:      _ISN_PHFetchOptions_set_SortDescriptor_m665FA42E11FDB1784C60460F0566B7A2BAABE575 in Bulk_SA.iOS_0.o      _ISN_PHNativeAPI_PHFetchOption_setSortDescriptor_mEB381B5E4C7C53F39489364FA7B72F3186BAEB03 in Bulk_SA.iOS_0.o      _ISN_PHNativeAPI__ISN_PHFetchOption_setSortDescriptor_m734128DC94E564DA742293889C658B693441FC05 in Bulk_SA.iOS_0.o     (maybe you meant: _ISN_PHNativeAPI__ISN_PHFetchOption_setSortDescriptor_m734128DC94E564DA742293889C658B693441FC05)  "__ISN_PHFetchResult_firstObject", referenced from:      _ISN_PHNativeAPI__ISN_PHFetchResult_firstObject_mCA61EDD348E6A6DE327700906F4D45E329DA4761 in Bulk_SA.iOS_0.o      _ISN_PHNativeAPI_PHFetchResult_firstObject_m043129A1AFFF746D9DE715DEFE7D88A3161FF285 in Bulk_SA.iOS_0.o     (maybe you meant: _ISN_PHNativeAPI__ISN_PHFetchResult_firstObject_mCA61EDD348E6A6DE327700906F4D45E329DA4761)  "__ISN_PHAsset_fetchAssetsWithOptions", referenced from:      _ISN_PHAsset_FetchAssetsWithOptions_m42CCE4EABDF13FF1CD4FAC87587F6F87DE55C906 in Bulk_SA.iOS_0.o      _ISN_PHNativeAPI_PHAsset_fetchAssetsWithOptions_mD7198FF50EB64F659D917A204101BF6C8BCD5DE1 in Bulk_SA.iOS_0.o      _ISN_PHNativeAPI__ISN_PHAsset_fetchAssetsWithOptions_mE86C32975E287490483626D0B7B0B58A4771A5FE in Bulk_SA.iOS_0.o     (maybe you meant: _ISN_PHNativeAPI__ISN_PHAsset_fetchAssetsWithOptions_mE86C32975E287490483626D0B7B0B58A4771A5FE)  "__ISN_WP_ShareMedia", referenced from:      _ISN_Whatsapp_Post_m65545C02739CC6E6E380143ABA52E7E52B298877 in Bulk_SA.iOS_0.o      _Internal_ISN_WP_ShareMedia_m4C6FFCB67910A9CFBBF6B9B057AC5DE5C3474B9B in Bulk_SA.iOS_0.o      _Internal__ISN_WP_ShareMedia_mC1DDC6004C114CADB5558E4DEBBBF0696B74E356 in Bulk_SA.iOS_0.o     (maybe you meant: _Internal__ISN_WP_ShareMedia_mC1DDC6004C114CADB5558E4DEBBBF0696B74E356)  "__ISN_AV_ShowPlayerViewController", referenced from:      _ISN_AVKitNativeAPI__ISN_AV_ShowPlayerViewController_mDF07F2BDDF44B7289E4F6D1A91E5DAF72187BD2D in Bulk_SA.iOS_0.o      _ISN_AVKitNativeAPI_ShowPlayerViewController_mE7F2582B8DDD056931E4CE333265DD02B2ADECEE in Bulk_SA.iOS_0.o     (maybe you meant: _ISN_AVKitNativeAPI__ISN_AV_ShowPlayerViewController_mDF07F2BDDF44B7289E4F6D1A91E5DAF72187BD2D)ld: symbol(s) not found for architecture arm64

Thanks for your help!

38. cyliax

cyliax

Hi guys, I have an issue with the iOS Native Pro Plugin 2020.8. Xcode has a problem with Line 70 in ISN_AVAudioSession.mm. It says: no known class method for selector 'inter'. And it is complaining about a missing ';' Any thoughts about a quick fix? For now I've outcommented the line, because it's behind a return anyway.

PhannGor and firstuser like this.
  39. ina

ina

Which Unity version has Location Push Notification been tested to work with?

40. firstuser

firstuser

Sounds like same problem I am having?

Unity 2020.1.0f1 & iOS Native Pro 2020.8

nothing changed except upgrading iOS Native Pro (exported settings, removed old folder, imported new version, then re-imported settings) but when I build now there is this error:
    image (6).png

CC: @lacost

PhannGor likes this.
  41. BenWilles

BenWilles

Hi, how can I use emojis in push notification?

ina and pistoleta like this.
  42. greay

greay

Is there a changelog somewhere? Or an upgrade guide?

43. ina

ina

Is this plugin still supported?

PhannGor and BenWilles like this.
  44. PhannGor

PhannGor

I've just removed that line 70 and seems that all works OK. I'm not an iOS guy but compared to previous version of that file it looks like an accidental typo.

More confusing is the thing that they didn't fixed it in more than two weeks after release. And even didn't provide any info here...

firstuser likes this.
  45. firstuser

firstuser

Yeah support has been kinda hit and miss, there are still other simple to fix bugs that we've reported and haven't been fixed yet.

Developer does an amazing job overall though and I appreciate it, just wish things were a litttttle bit better sometimes. There is clearly a lack of QA/testing for common features.

If it's a matter of money I wouldn't mind paying more (even a subscription) just for the job to be done right consistently.

PhannGor likes this.
  46. okamoto_tomoyuki

okamoto_tomoyuki

I got compilation error too.
    Please correct the error soon.

47. greay

greay

I saw this question asked earlier in the thread, but no answer – is there a way to enter localized Info.plist strings? Specifically, the permission strings... I know how to edit them in Xcode, but it'd be nice to have them automatically added as part of the Unity build process.

firstuser likes this.
  48. ina

ina

hi - does push notification with photos work? (it works on native xcode but it is not documented in this plugin)

49. Carwashh

Carwashh

We're using ISN_UIDateTimePicker to show the date picker, it's for entering a birthday, so we do not want to allow dates set in the future ... how do we limit it to dates set in the past?

50. pistoleta

pistoleta

This is a call for the asset developers, we would like to know if this asset is not going to have support anymore, you haven't answered the forum for the past 3 or 4 months, and thats quite concerning. We would like an answer to start looking for another asset in case you dropped the asset mantainance.
    Thanks

firstuser and Carwashh like this.