Search Unity

Official Introducing Enemies: The latest evolution in high-fidelity digital humans from Unity

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by LeonhardP, Mar 18, 2022.

1. BTW, I bought the asset and tried to put both in (separate) URP projects, I tried to find similarities between the two projects, but I couldn't really find anything relevant (beyond the obvious stuff that both has some Unity must-have properties and whatnot). One is a written shader, the other is a shadergraph shader. One has different approach than the other with different textures and settings. Granted, I am not even close to any kind of expert in URP and in shaders in general, but I couldn't find any relevant similarities between these two projects.

mgear likes this.
  2. mgear

mgear

DragonCoder and Lurking-Ninja like this.
  3. Andy-Touch

Andy-Touch

A Moon Shaped Bool Unity Legend

Hmm, fair enough! My bad. :D I need to investigate a bit more some of the other assets, though. :D

4. TaylorCaudle

TaylorCaudle

Can anyone else with this project confirm for me whether you've found the .abc ALEMBIC files used for Anne_Groom_Female3 hair asset? Or the ones for Left/Right,/Flyaway, etc?

I cant seem to find the actual alembic groom file and was wondering if its just not included.

5. Kory-therapy

Kory-therapy

I still haven't had time to work with the hair tool yet my goal is to export it out if possible into LTS 2022. I'm so ready for the LTS 2023 is their any forum with more info on hair tool ? I did download Sakura Rabbitter hair test amazing job Video If you haven't subscribed check her out

6. TaylorCaudle

TaylorCaudle