Search Unity

Introduce Yourself!

Discussion in 'Open Projects' started by davejrodriguez, Nov 12, 2020.

1. the_aia

the_aia

What is your name?
    Tony :) I go by AIA (pronounced AYE-YA) online

Where are you from?

Pennsylvania, USA

When did you start using Unity?

About 2 years ago

Why are you participating in this project?

I think there's a bit I can contribute to the project and I'd also love to learn from all the other talented people here.

Favorite game?

I grew up in the 90s playing many many hours of Quake. More recently my favorite game is It Takes Two

MortyJHin likes this.
  2. josepaternina

josepaternina

Hi, I am Jose. I am living in Spain.
    I started to use Unity by 2019 seriously.
    I am aiming to learn how collaborative big projects are tackled in Unity and also giving my best to give some value in any way.
    My favourites games are in different levels, Doom Nukem 3D, Just Cause 4, Bomberman, Tetris, Half-Life, Soccer International Deluxe, Mario Kart, Super Mario, Sunset Riders, Atari 2600 games (pitfall, frogger, pacman, space invaders, keystone kapers, boxing, donkey kong, asteroids, missile command, etc.)

3. kudamuchi

kudamuchi

Hey there,

My name is Kudakwashe Muchirahondo from Zimbabwe, and nice to meet you! I'm a Graphic Designer/ 3d and 2d animator turned game developer, and I love making games with Unity. L started making with 3d blender the old version but it was a bit limited until l discovered unity :) and l enjoy making games on my own, now I wish to work with a team on a bigger and more ambitious project.

By the way, here are a few games I made, solo in Unity

Bryan