Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Interplanetary Cargo (Android)

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by KamranWali, Apr 24, 2017.

1. KamranWali

KamranWali

Wazzup Guys! I have just released my first official game done with unity. I am so excited about. Please tell me what you guys think about it!

Trailer:

Game: Interplanetary Cargo

It is a space action game where you can travel around planets in our solar system. You also have to trade between planets while fighting space pirates.

Story:
    Humans just reached interplanetary travel. This allowed them to visit other planets in days. Suddenly there were planets to colonize in our Solar System. The only problem they faced were supplies which they could not produce in the host planet. To tackle this problem the United Planet Government assembled a fleet of cargo spacecrafts that would deliver goods around the Solar System. Things were going well until some of the Captains commanding the spacecrafts started to go rough and turned to Space Piracy. These space pirates started to attack other spacecrafts to steal their goods. This made interplanetary travelling difficult. Against all odds the cargo spacecrafts must make sure their goods have been delivered to the destined planet.

K Out!

theANMATOR2b, Archanor and bulutp like this.