Search Unity

1. Unity 2019.1 is now released.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We've opened up a space to discuss, share feedback, and showcase everything related to the Unity Shader Graph! Come show us what you've made.
    Dismiss Notice

Internet Reachability Verifier - Support Thread

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by tonic, Jun 19, 2014.

1. tonic

tonic

NEW in v1.2.0: :D
    WebGL and Facebook platform support.
    • Support for Android 9 security config, where cleartext http traffic is disabled by default (similar to iOS ATS).
    • Compatibility verified up to Unity 2018.3.
    New detection methods: Google204HTTPS, UbuntuHTTPS, MicrosoftConnectTest, MicrosoftNCSI_IPV6, MicrosoftConnectTest_IPV6 (the IPV6 ones only work when the network is IPV6-capable!).
    UnityWebRequest is now used with Unity 2018.3+

( Ping @Murcho @Mandelboxed @dasu @rebbort )

2. chaostheorygames

chaostheorygames

Hi @tonic
    Is there any reason the minimum API level is set so high (Android 8.0, API level 26)?
    We are building a game that requires Android 6.0, API level 23 - have just purchased and implemented your plugin and it is stopping us from building to device.

Indroo likes this.
  3. tonic

tonic

@chaostheorygames is that for the included AAR file (containing network security config)?
    If so, it's probably my mistake and there's no reason to set it that high. I can't verify this right now, but I will soon!

Indroo likes this.
  4. tonic

tonic

@chaostheorygames I think that it's because of the aar file. I sent you privately a new one, hoping you can test if it works with your build.

5. chaostheorygames

chaostheorygames

Thank you that fix worked! Much appreciated.

6. tonic

tonic

Version 1.2.1 is released and it lowers the minimum / target SDK requirements.