Search Unity

Internal: JobTempAlloc has allocations (...) likely a leak. To Debug (...) TLA_DEBUG_STACK_LEAK...

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by NoctisShadowzel, Jul 25, 2019.

1. NoctisShadowzel

NoctisShadowzel

Yesterday, I made a small Particle System for a GameObject with only Sprite Renderer. This is a prefab and only used in 1 scene with 3 copies. As I started tweaking Particle System, I started getting warning:
    "Internal: JobTempAlloc has allocations that are more than 4 frames old - this is not allowed and likely a leak" and,
    "To Debug, enable the define: TLA_DEBUG_STACK_LEAK in ThreadsafeLinearAllocator.cpp. This will output the callstacks of the leaked allocations".

This warnings stopped coming after I finished tweaking Particle System and saved GO as Prefab. This is not first time I see this warnings, and not last...

Today, I started making a Virtual Keyboard; to get input from VK, I made a World Space Canvas, with only one Text component. While trying to tweak it, warnings stabbed me, again.

As you can see in screen shot,
    every time I enter a letter to text manually from inspector I get another warning.

I see many things about this on internet, but nothing about why, how, solution, side-effects, etc.
    Even weirder, on Unity Issue Tracker they said, this is by design.

Anyone have anything to say about this?

Attached Files:

• ss1.png
      ss1.png
      File size:
      729.7 KB
      Views:
  2. NoctisShadowzel

NoctisShadowzel

EDIT: After writing this, I didn't touched my project in any way, problem vanished. I am not getting any more warnings. What is going on? Is there a way to prevent this? Most importantly, will this break my project?