Search Unity

Unity's version control component has been upgraded to Plastic SCM.

Intergrations not working.

Discussion in 'Unity Collaborate' started by Torbaz, Aug 11, 2021.

1. Torbaz

Torbaz

I have attempted to add integrations to my Unity project and there is issues getting webhooks and Discord to work. When adding a Discord integration, I can get to the Discord page but after pressing authorize the page stalls for around 1 minute, before going back to the unity.com homepage. An integration is added in Discord but there is no integration shown by Unity and nothing is sent when it is triggered.

I created a webhook in Discord and linked it up in Unity, however nothing happens. I did then test this and Unity is sending a POST request and Discord is receiving them so I assume this is because Unity is not formatting the webhook as Discord expects.

2. individualbasketball1681

individualbasketball1681

Did you find the problem?

3. Torbaz

Torbaz

Not yet, I will open a case and respond if I get something.

4. andycodes

andycodes

Don't mean to resurrect an old thread, but I can't seem to get past the "Select an event" step for setting up a Discord integration without getting a "Error fetching OAuth URL. Please try again later." message, and the webhook approach doesn't seem to be sending any messages across either. Anyone else having / had similar issues?