Search Unity

1. Welcome to the Unity Forums! Please take the time to read our Code of Conduct to familiarize yourself with the forum rules and how to post constructively.
Unity's version control component has been upgraded to Plastic SCM.

Intergrations not working.

Discussion in 'Unity Collaborate' started by Torbaz, Aug 11, 2021.

1. Torbaz

Torbaz

I have attempted to add integrations to my Unity project and there is issues getting webhooks and Discord to work. When adding a Discord integration, I can get to the Discord page but after pressing authorize the page stalls for around 1 minute, before going back to the unity.com homepage. An integration is added in Discord but there is no integration shown by Unity and nothing is sent when it is triggered.

I created a webhook in Discord and linked it up in Unity, however nothing happens. I did then test this and Unity is sending a POST request and Discord is receiving them so I assume this is because Unity is not formatting the webhook as Discord expects.

2. individualbasketball1681

individualbasketball1681

Did you find the problem?

3. Torbaz

Torbaz

Not yet, I will open a case and respond if I get something.

4. andycodes

andycodes

Don't mean to resurrect an old thread, but I can't seem to get past the "Select an event" step for setting up a Discord integration without getting a "Error fetching OAuth URL. Please try again later." message, and the webhook approach doesn't seem to be sending any messages across either. Anyone else having / had similar issues?