Search Unity

Interactive 360 Sample Project question

Discussion in 'AR/VR (XR) Discussion' started by GSVR, Jan 18, 2019.

1. GSVR

GSVR

I'm a Unity noob, so was playing around with the Interactive 360 Sample Project and building for Oculus Go - was able to successfully build and play the 'main menu controller' scenes, and everything works - then I tried to integrate hotspots (from the hotspot scene, which is 'gaze' based rather than controller based) and I can't seem to make the raycast interact with any of the hotspots - raycast is there, hotspots are there, but it seems like they don't want to interact - in the tutorial video (
    ) Sarah Stumbo makes it sound like it's easy - but I can't seem to make it work - any idea of what might be the problem? I'm using 2018.2.18f1 - and everything seems to work fine - even the hotspots in the 'hotspots gaze scene' work when using the 'gaze' interaction on the OculusGo but not with controllers... has anybody seen this, or dealt with it? All/any ideas/suggestions appreciated...

forresttbrennan likes this.
  2. Pitchoun

Pitchoun

Hi,
    I’m using Interactive 360 since a week, on unity 2019.2.9 and I’m unable to build for my oculus. I’ve no errors in the console, but when I launch the program on my oculus, I get à message : The program stop working....
    I don’t see the unity’s logo. It just stop when I launch.

could you help me??
    Thx.