Search Unity

Intense Third Person Shooter

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by techcloud, Jul 22, 2015.

1. techcloud

techcloud

Those issues are are fixed and will be available with the next version.
    I wont reveal update notes now but you will not be disappointed, it will be a brand new third person template (every player and ai components are redesigned).

I will release a video about next version showing the new gameplay in a couple of weeks., main update notes will be also available...
    Next version should be out in less than 7 weeks.
    Sorry for the long delay btw, I was busy with something which took long time.

2. TheMessyCoder

TheMessyCoder

Hi is this still in the works? Thanks

3. techcloud

techcloud

New version is waiting for unity approval. I hope you guys will like it.

TheMessyCoder and Inspeinre like this.
  4. pushingpandas

pushingpandas

Hello, update looks awesome. Good a bug. I installed it on unity 2017.3 and test played example map. The inventory is empty. Even if I pickup any items, they are not shown in inventory.

5. techcloud

techcloud

It should show up in the player menu when the items are collected in game. You need to call the required function (Available in the ItemMenuTab script) to save the inventory locally. Then save files can be loaded with the relative function.

6. Rex_W

Rex_W

Hello, the new 1.3 version is great and I was pleasantly surprised, but how can I add mobile input to the scene? MobileControlRig is Not Used now, what is the best way to handle mobile touch input? Thanks in advance!

7. TheBrainXix

TheBrainXix

Hello,I am making a game and would like to ask you to give me a few of your packs in return for which you will receive gaming privileges in all games of the company

8. magique

magique

@techcloud This looks like a great asset. I'm considering getting this and replacing the system I have in place already, but I have a few concerns. Is this still actively being worked on? How easy is it to set up my own player model? Is there a wizard to setting the character and AI up? How easy is it to integrate with other systems such as Tactical Shooter AI and Emerald AI?

[EDIT]
    Oh, and is there a ladder climbing system?

9. pushingpandas

pushingpandas

its dead, do not buy!

10. magique

magique

I e-mailed the author and he confirmed that he is not working on any updates, but that doesn't necessarily mean it's completely dead. He might pick up on it in the future. But, yeah, consider it stalled for now. I already own most of the Invector components so I'm just adding the remaining items and going with that.

11. StanislavMaksheev

StanislavMaksheev

I have seriously bug - on windows PC builds, after restart game Player and all bots can't equip weapon and bots do not attack Player. On other platforms works fine.

Can someone help to fix it?

12. pushingpandas

pushingpandas

its bugfested and wont getting updates or fixes. So yes, asset is dead. EOL.

13. Deleted User

Deleted User

why did it happen in Intense TPS 1.2? Is it a bug?

Attached Files:

14. lemcore

lemcore

hmm i don't have bugs on version unity 2017.4 LTS,
    -asset version 1.3

15. akhiljhh

akhiljhh

press f to take weapon noob