Search Unity

1. Unity Asset Manager is now available in public beta. Try it out now and join the conversation here in the forums.
    Dismiss Notice

Integration Unity as a library in native Android app Version 2

Discussion in '2019.3 Beta' started by PavelLU, Sep 27, 2019.

1. Sashimiii

Sashimiii

Hi, I've ran into the same problem. I'd like to refer to this link: https://github.com/Unity-Technologies/uaal-example/issues/36.

Basically you remove the <intent-filters> block from the AndroidManifest.xml (in the exported unityLibrary folder). For me this was located in unityLibrary/src.

Hope it helps.

ngthlong1990 likes this.
  2. gilbertog_

gilbertog_

A few days ago I have been having the problem that if I export the Unity project for android, despite the fact that it uses the Keyless method when I add it to my native android project, it generates the following error:

E/ARCore-AnchorServiceClient: Error calling CreateAnchor RPC:
    fwu: INVALID_ARGUMENT: Application credential header not valid. Please fix the client to pass a valid application credential header.

Doing a little more research, I realized that it changes to `API KEY` when compiling the entire project, which I don't understand why it does so.
    Does anyone have an idea what could be happening?

3. unity_4CCAB079EC420FB17022

unity_4CCAB079EC420FB17022

Sorry to bump the old thread. Using Unity as library will make loading scene very slow.

The situation I encounter is using flutter with Unity as library, while loading one 65MB addressable content with the scene included, it took about 40 seconds on android phone. Without using flutter, just building Unity app as android apk, it loads same content with only 8 seconds or less.

The profiling does not show any suspicious parts. I am wondering how to improve the loading time using Unity as library. Anyone has any suggestion?

4. Voxel-Busters

Voxel-Busters

When you have a service running from Unity Library (in our case recording service), make sure you set the process attribute of the service as unity now runs in its own process (UnityPlayer) in unity UaaL workflow.

Here is some notes we added for our Screen Recording plugin if any wants to know more.