Search Unity

Audio Integrating Wwise into Unity / Playmaker

Discussion in 'Audio & Video' started by matthewfreilly, Feb 12, 2019.

1. matthewfreilly

matthewfreilly

Hi all,

I'm having one heck of a time trying to get Unity to recognize my Wwise soundbanks. It may be because Unity doesn't want to import Wwise at all. There's a Wwise folder in my project menu & a wwise picker, but there's no way to get to that sweet grey box where you import the real thing. Here's an error message I got when I got as close as I've gotten in the 48 hours I've been trying to figure this integration out (by the way, I'm a playmaker user, as my coding experience is quite limited)

By the way, I did find this solution on a forum found to make this integration work, but have no idea how to get the code into my Unity project (that link is here: https://pastebin.com/CSVnbsUq)
    Thanks for any help!

Here's my error messages:
    Wwise: Bank Load Failed
    UnityEngine.Debug:LogError(Object)
    AkCallbackManager:postCallbacks() (at /Users/matthewreilly/OK_WwiseIntegrationTemp/Assets/Wwise/Deployment/API/Handwritten/Common/AkCallbackManager.cs:336)
    AkSoundEngineController:LateUpdate() (at /Users/matthewreilly/OK_WwiseIntegrationTemp/Assets/Wwise/Deployment/Components/AkSoundEngineController.cs:70)
    UnityEditor.EditorApplication:Internal_CallUpdateFunctions()

Wwise: Load bank failed : incompatible bank version. Bank was generated with an older version of Wwise. The Bank version is 128 and the current SDK version is 132
    AkCallbackManager:postCallbacks() (at /Users/matthewreilly/OK_WwiseIntegrationTemp/Assets/Wwise/Deployment/API/Handwritten/Common/AkCallbackManager.cs:336)
    AkSoundEngineController:LateUpdate() (at /Users/matthewreilly/OK_WwiseIntegrationTemp/Assets/Wwise/Deployment/Components/AkSoundEngineController.cs:70)

Wwise: Load bank failed : incompatible bank version. Bank was generated with an older version of Wwise. The Bank version is 128 and the current SDK version is 132

2. jononotbono

jononotbono

Hey! Did you manage to get Wwise and Playmaker working together?