Search Unity

[Closed] Integrating Unity IAP in Unity-2018.2

Discussion in 'Unity IAP' started by kashif789us, Jul 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kashif789us

kashif789us

Hi, normally we would integrate Unity IAP via Services and enabling IN-APP-PURCHASING. But from Unity 2018, Unity has introduced a new Package System which already includes In App Purchasing. This in-app plugin from new PackageManager is present in my project but when I add code for in-app I get error messages such as:

In PackagesManager, its showing as:

If I import from services, its importing Version 1.2 which has DuplicationTransaction issue in Android and I cannot use it. https://forum.unity.com/threads/unity-iap-android-item-already-own-wrong-message.522742/

PackageManager is showing the updated version but its not working. What am I doing wrong?

2. andymads

andymads

What is the difference between original Unity IAP (latest version 1.20.0) and In App Purchasing in Package Manager (2.0.3)? I have just updated a project to 2018.2 and I have both in my project, but no errors.

3. kashif789us

kashif789us

I think the one imported using Services (version 1.20) is the one working because if you remove this one, you have errors. Don't know whats the role of the one in Package Manager.

4. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

You need both components, the Package Manager package that includes core code, and the IAP plugin. The versions are separate. We are working to improve this functionality in an upcoming release.

andymads likes this.
  5. kashif789us

kashif789us

Thank you for explaining. When will the new version of IAP be released? Current version 1.20 still has that Item already owned bug. https://forum.unity.com/threads/unity-iap-android-item-already-own-wrong-message.522742/

6. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

We are currently targeting end of August/early September for the next release.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.