Search Unity

Integrate/Connect Unity Test Tools with Sikuli/SikuliX

Discussion in 'Formats & External Tools' started by BugKiller, Sep 23, 2016.

1. BugKiller

BugKiller

Hello,

does someone know how to integrate/connect Unity Test Tools with SikuliX (http://sikulix.com/) to execute some GUI tests on Unity 3D games?

I already implemented lots of unit and integration tests with the Test Tools but now I want to combine integration tests from the Unity plugin and functional (UI) tests from Sikuli.

Example: Run the game and achieve a new high score in the end of the run and check if the new "high score popup menu" was shown to the user.
    I know how to implement one integration test to run the game and achieve a new high score in the end of the run and I know how to run the game manually and run one Sikuli test to check if the new "high score popup menu" was shown to the player, but I have no idea how can I connect both tools. As I am able to execute all the unit and integration tests battery with one click on Unity Test Tools, I would also like to connect my Sikuli tests to that automated test process and run all the unit, integration and UI tests with the minimum manual effort.

Thanks for any suggestions.
    João