Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Instant Sale - 2D Web Property Management

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by GeekStories, Jan 28, 2020.

1. GeekStories

GeekStories

Hello! I am in need of some feedback on the current state of my game Instant Sale!

I have just recently released an update and have changed / improved some systems and functionality of the game.

The kind of feedback I am looking for is where I should take this project, I'm a little stumped on how I should progress and what features I should add/change. I'm at a point where when I first imagined the game would be and I haven't been able to look further really.

All feedback is appreciated!

Here is an overview of the game..

Instant Sale is a 2D Web Property Management style game. Where you have a pile of property cards to which you purchase from. Cards you buy are placed in property slots where they earn you weekly rent! You can upgrade your properties to make them more valuable (Increasing your networth) and increasing your weekly rent. Time is endless, so yes, you can technically play forever or until the numbers break the game. The goal is to become filthy rich in real estate and try to have the highest net worth on the leader board (stats are submitted through kongregate's api). There are a variety of other stats that are also submitted such as your total money, highest value property and your current weekly rent!

This game wouldn't take much to port to Android in it's current state (in fact, it started as an android game, I still have the original on my mobile device and the APK for it too!)

Here is the link to the game on Kongregate: Instant Sale!

Below are 3 screenshots from the recent update!