Search Unity

1. If you have experience with import & exporting custom (.unitypackage) packages, please help complete a survey (open until May 15, 2024).
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity 6 Preview is now available. To find out what's new, have a look at our Unity 6 Preview blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Input Actions window not appearing

Discussion in 'Input System' started by dgaban, Jun 1, 2022.

1. dgaban

dgaban

This is driving me nuts. I just started a fresh new project, installed the input system and 3rd person starter asset controller, and when I try to edit the input action asset (either the starter asset or a new one), the window where you can configure inputs simply doesn't show up.

I see the window in the list of Windows when I go to Window->Panels but the panel is not there! I know it's floating because it'll disappear if I close all floating panels.

Does anyone know what to do to fix this?

I'm using 2021.3.2f

edit: I fixed it. Problem was that my editor was on 125% scaling. I set it back to 100% and it appeared. This seems like an obvious bug.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2022
  2. fcorbel

fcorbel

Same trouble here.
    It didn't cross my mind that the windows could be here but outside of screen windows.
    Thanks @dgaban

I fix it by changing the resolution of my screen from 3840x2160 (wich zoom everything) to 1920x1080

AntGoober likes this.