Search Unity

InMobi Ads with Tizen Unity

Discussion in 'Tizen' started by MD_Reptile, Oct 13, 2016.

1. MD_Reptile

MD_Reptile

Last edited: Nov 15, 2016
  2. MrEsquire

MrEsquire

The official Tizen Inapp does not work on Unity store... waste of time also..

3. MD_Reptile

MD_Reptile

The InMobi guys replied, saying they don't support tizen, and linked me here:

https://support.inmobi.com/monetize...to-server-integration-guidelines#introduction

Perhaps I can use this to get it working but I'm not sure where to start...

Their exact words:
    "As of now we do not support Tizen integration, you can integrate with us as a API. Please find the following link."

EDIT: I asked them to reach out to Samsung and showed them the link that I listed in the first post, asking what's going on, and they replied with:
    "Apologies for inconvenience,as we are working with samsung and will shortly support the Tizen integration. Right now work in progress with samsung to support Tizen integration. But for now we are not supporting Tizen."

Perhaps we won't be able to use this for some time still.

Sigh :confused:

Last edited: Oct 13, 2016
  4. MD_Reptile

MD_Reptile

Got another email from InMobi:

Looks like it may be ready to go in the coming weeks, and they took down the page guiding users to install the not-yet-ready sdk.

I gotta hand it to em, good support...

5. MD_Reptile

MD_Reptile

It's been a bit, still no signs of a tizen ad sdk from inmobi, or anybody else it seems.

6. MrEsquire

MrEsquire

lol tizen have a long way to go, i doubt this is there priority right now..
    I'm still waiting for them to update there official InApp Unity package..

7. MD_Reptile

MD_Reptile

8. MD_Reptile

MD_Reptile

I have made a little progress. I first had to wait for the InMobi/Tizen onboarding team to setup my site ID's manually, and they sent me a set of ID's for banners, and a set for interstitials. I fumbled around with the unity package for the plugin, and edited the example script to set my own site ID, where I noticed they had used only a single site ID, and had all three types of ads initialize (banner big, banner small, interstitial) it seemed. So I tried just using the interstitial site id only.

In the editor, this won't work and produces errors, as I expected. So I used pre processor directives (or whatever it's called, #if !UNITY_EDITOR) to only run it on device.

I fired up the Samsung remote test lab, and uploaded the tpk to a Z3, then it calls the ads it seems, but all I get are white boxes where ads should be showing.

I tried using just the banner site ID, and just calling to display that and no interstitial, and the same thing happens on the RTL.

So now it's the waiting game for an email back from either samsung or inmobi, to figure out where things are going wrong. Hopefully it's some minor errors in the docs on samsungs site, and perhaps they can update that soon to avoid this issue for future users.

EDIT:
    I found out the banner is showing "no fill" error message, and the interstitial is showing a "internal error" error message. I set it up to not display the ads unless they receive an ad, and it seems so far in testing, I am not receiving any real ads, perhaps they don't have any yet!

Anyway, I could not figure out a way to do "test" mode ads, and can't confirm that the implementation is correct, but I think it would work on the banner ads if it had some to give the plugin.

I emailed the "tizen ad support" guys, and hope to hear back from either them, or InMobi, or somebody... soon?

Last edited: Nov 19, 2016
    cl9-2 likes this.
  9. MD_Reptile

MD_Reptile

10. BAnyBudde

BAnyBudde

Well, if you go onto the InMobi Ads network, you can't select Tizen as a platform, so I doubt the plugin would help... Pity, we have our game 'Hiro in Winterland' featured every single week. DISASTER!

11. BAnyBudde

BAnyBudde

12. MD_Reptile

MD_Reptile

OK awesome, this is what you have got to do (you cannot manually setup your own Tizen account with InMobi's site):

1) Go here and email the tizen onboarding team to get "real" site ID's for your app if you want to use this platform in real Tizen devices and make money (Step 1 - Send an email to tizen.onboarding@inmobi.com)
    2) While waiting for them to email you back with the signup form (which mind you, you can sign up as an individual) go ahead and start integrating the way they tell you to in the setup page linked in step 1
    3) Use the test ID they provide, and try and display a banner or perhaps even an interstitial ad in your unity app
    4) Do this from a Remote Test Lab device that is in India, as InMobi have informed me they get real ads there
    5) Report back here what you discover! Did the test ads work? After InMobi gets back to you, do your real ads work?

This is the exact script I use, although I cannot confirm or deny it works with the plugin:
    Code (csharp):
    2. using UnityEngine;
    3. using Tizen.AdLib;
    4. using System;
    6. public class AdListener1 : BannerAdListener
    7. {
    8.     private AdProvider adobj;
    9.     public AdListener1(AdProvider adobject)
    10.     {
    11.         adobj = adobject;
    12.     }
    13.     public void OnAdClicked(IntPtr handle, ErrorType error)
    14.     {
    15.         DebugConsole.DC.Log("Ad clicked B"); // I do debuggin ON the tizen device, displaying out to a debug console
    16.     }
    18.     public void OnAdLoadFailed(IntPtr handle, ErrorType error)
    19.     {
    20.         adobj.BannerAdSetVisibility(handle, false); // the ad failed to load, make sure the banner isn't visible
    21.         DebugConsole.DC.Log("Failed to load ad B: " + handle + " | " + error);
    22.     }
    24.     public void OnAdLoadSucceeded(IntPtr handle, ErrorType error)
    25.     {
    26.         adobj.BannerAdSetVisibility(handle, true); // the ad has loaded, show the banner
    27.         DebugConsole.DC.Log("Succeeded to load ad B");
    28.     }
    29. }
    31. public class AdListener : InterstitialAdListener
    32. {
    33.     public void OnAdClosed(IntPtr handle)
    34.     {
    35.         DebugConsole.DC.Log("Ad closed I");
    36.     }
    38.     public void OnAdLoadFailed(IntPtr handle, ErrorType error)
    39.     {
    40.         DebugConsole.DC.Log("Failed to load ad I: " + handle + " | " + error);
    41.     }
    43.     public void OnAdLoadSucceeded(IntPtr handle)
    44.     {
    45.         DebugConsole.DC.Log("Interstitial OnAdLoadSucceeded");
    46.         AdProvider.Instance.InterstitialAdShow();
    47.     }
    49.     public void OnAdOpened(IntPtr handle)
    50.     {
    51.         DebugConsole.DC.Log("Ad opened I");
    52.     }
    53. }
    55. public class AdHandler : MonoBehaviour {
    57.     AdProvider adobject = AdProvider.Instance;
    59.     string siteID = "ACTUAL_INMOBI_BANNER_SITE_ID"; // here I actually use the ID's given by inmobi, removed for privacy/security reasons
    60.     string siteIDInterstitial = "ACTUAL_INMOBI_INTERSTITIAL_SITE_ID";
    63.     // Use this for initialization
    64.     void Start()
    65.     {
    66.         IntPtr handle;//, handle2;
    67.         ErrorType result = adobject.InitAdlib(siteID, "_inmobi", "https://i.l.inmobicdn.net/sdk/jsac/p1/inmobi.js", "inmobi_conf");
    68.         DebugConsole.DC.Log("Init adlib B: " + result);
    69.         AdListener1 adListener_b = new AdListener1(adobject);
    71.         result = adobject.InitAdlib(siteIDInterstitial, "_inmobi", "https://i.l.inmobicdn.net/sdk/jsac/p1/inmobi.js", "inmobi_conf");
    72.         DebugConsole.DC.Log("Init adlib I: " + result);
    74.         // INTERSTITIAL HANDLING
    75.         AdListener adListener_i = new AdListener();
    76.         adobject.AddInterstitialAd();
    77.         adobject.InterstitialAdLoad();
    78.         adobject.SetInterstitialAdListener(adListener_i);
    80.         // BANNER BIG HANDLING
    81.         //ErrorType result = adobject.AddBannerAd(BannerAdSize.BANNER_AD_SIZE_BIG, out handle1);
    82.         //DebugConsole.DC.Log("Handle value:" + handle1 + " | " + result);
    83.         //adobject.BannerAdLoad(handle1);
    84.         //adobject.SetBannerAdListener(handle1, adListener_b);
    86.         // banner small handling
    87.         result = adobject.AddBannerAd(BannerAdSize.BANNER_AD_SIZE_SMALL, out handle);// 2);
    88.         DebugConsole.DC.Log("Init banner:" + handle + " | " + result);// 2);
    89.         adobject.BannerAdLoad(handle);// 2);
    90.         adobject.BannerAdSetPosition(handle, BannerAdPosition.BANNER_AD_POS_BOTTOM_CENTER);
    91.         adobject.SetBannerAdListener(handle, adListener_b);
    93.         result = adobject.BannerAdSetRefreshInterval(handle, 60); // refresh every 60 seconds
    94.         DebugConsole.DC.Log("Set refresh:" + handle + " | " + result);// 2);
    95.     }
    97.     void OnApplicationQuit()
    98.     {
    99.         ErrorType result = adobject.DeinitAdlib(siteID);
    100.         DebugConsole.DC.Log("Quit app, deinit called: " + result);
    101.     }
    102. }
    And if you want to see the results as they occur (or modify this script for whatever reason) then use this to display debug information:

Code (csharp):
    2. using UnityEngine;
    3. using UnityEngine.UI;
    5. public class DebugConsole : MonoBehaviour
    6. {
    7.     public Text DebugText; // ATTACH A DEBUG "TEXT" SETUP TO PRINT SEVERAL LINES!
    8.     public static DebugConsole DC;
    10.     private string currentDebugString;
    12.     void Awake()
    13.     {
    14.         DC = this;
    15.         DC.Log("DC Active!");
    16.     }
    18.     public void Log(string output)
    19.     {
    20.         Debug.Log(output);
    22.         string newString = output + System.Environment.NewLine + currentDebugString;
    24.         currentDebugString = newString;
    25.         DebugText.text = currentDebugString;
    26.     }
    27. }
    I use this debug tool like this:

Another note: This won't work properly in the editor, as it is required to actually be in tizen OS for this stuff to work.

And another note: I can't remember exactly, but I am pretty sure you need to move the plugin folder "Tizen" into a folder called "Plugins" manually, as by default it does not go into that folder!

Hope to hear back soon!

Last edited: Nov 30, 2016
  13. MD_Reptile

MD_Reptile

A new version was released, I think 1122, and I had to make minor adjustments to the example script I provided above (remove a parameter from an inherited method) and it still gives the same results for me on a US device. For some reason the India test devices wouldn't work for me today, will try there again tomorrow.

EDIT: Note, the new version was 1129, fyi

Last edited: Dec 5, 2016
  14. NVignesh

NVignesh

I am able to integrate the package in my application and able to see the ads coming up, both interstitial and banner ads. one basic info I got from InMobi is ads are shown only in India.

MD_Reptile likes this.
  15. MD_Reptile

MD_Reptile

Awesome. Did you use the testing site id or a real one (s)?

16. NVignesh

NVignesh

I used the testing site ID.

MD_Reptile likes this.
  17. MD_Reptile

MD_Reptile

Okay, thanks I appreciate the info!

18. MD_Reptile

MD_Reptile

I cannot for the life of me get a device in India to work, on the remote test lab, always with the "the server is down or there is a problem with your network connection" message, no matter which of the available devices I choose, z1, z2, or z3, any of the available ones act the same (if I select IN2 or IN4, doesn't change).

I wonder if there are any other countries (available to test in the RTL) that also support ads at this time. InMobi also told me that India does receive ads, but they didn't say explicitly that no other countries do...

Another unrelated thought, how do you check your ads performance? Is there somewhere on InMobi's site where you can see the performance of tizen ads (the ones they manually set up for you)?

19. MD_Reptile

MD_Reptile

I'm still unable to get ads working through this SDK and unity. It has become kind of frustrating, as I get decent downloads on the dang platform, but cannot monetize any users at all.

Latest version I see of the ad SDK as of this post is 1209, which I downloaded here.

To test ads I need to get on an india based device on the remote test lab, so I opened port 2600 through my routers splash page as suggested by samsung RTL support, turned off my local firewall/antivirus, even temporarily tried disabling the router firewall completely just to test it, and built the TPK file using unity 5.4.3f1 (I couldn't get tizen builds working on later versions?). Still can't get on those india based devices.

Sometimes I got an error when trying to install to a remote device in other countries saying "installation failed with com.someCompany.someApp exception cannot push the file on device please check application package for permission" when trying to install on any device (in the RTL) but this error didn't happen when I was testing for submitting to the app challenge, and now all the sudden I couldn't even test on devices remotely it seemed.

I had seen a thread here which says to make sure the device (the remote device) has its time set properly to avoid this error. So I connected to a device, rebooted it, then checked that the time seemed to auto set (which it did) and then I proceeded to (very slowly) install the app to the remote device. Afterwards that error is no longer a problem.

So I moved over to trying some more to get on a India based device (where the ads can show up) and as usual, I cannot connect to India based devices. Every time I get a error just as it is "connecting" to the device, and none of them will even start (z1, z2, z3, in1, in2, doesn't matter...) to allow me to test if the ads show up on real devices.

I am waiting on a friendly tizen developer who lives in India to possibly try and install my TPK and test the ads on a real device, but this obviously isn't an optimal way to rapidly test things, but at the very least I could confirm the ads work that way. We had troubles a couple times in the past where his device wouldn't even let him install the app, so its possible it won't work again, but I am able to get the app running on a RTL device it seems, and hopefully any kinks may have been worked out and I can find out for sure if the ads do show up there or not!

If I am unable to test (whether it won't install for him or if I just can't reach the guy) that way, then I will be pretty much stuck, twiddling my thumbs on this problem while samsung/inmobi/space martians work out a way to help us non-india based developers out... :/

Guess at the rate this is going, other companies might bring a new ad platform to tizen before I get it working :p

20. trancanhluc

trancanhluc

Hello all,
    I have two game on Tizen store, bus I can't implement ads from any advertiser.
    I wonder if somebody could lend me a hand by telling me how it's implement ads feauture for my game

21. MD_Reptile

MD_Reptile

@trancanhluc You located in the US? Possibly India?

I posted code above that SHOULD work with the InMobi SDK, and today they sent me a report of the past month and it does show I was able to successfully generate some requests from them. Today I want to try preparing a release for the tizen store that will try to use the real ads, but fallback to displaying nothing if they are not showing up properly....

Try and follow what I posted above and see if you can get it working for you (if your in India ads will show up for you on your device, if not, you must test on india RTL devices or get ahold of someone in India to test).

If it works for you please let me know, and if you need any help I can try to walk you through the process.

22. trancanhluc

trancanhluc

@MD_Reptile
    I'm from Viet Nam, my games public at all countries except South Africa
    I have sent mail for "tizen.onboarding@inmobi.com" with content below but I have not received a response from Inmobi
    "I want register my game with Inmobi.
    More detail below:
    Game name: XXX
    ContentId: XXX
    Platform: Tizen os
    Account Inmobi
    Account Id: XXXXXXXXXXXXXX"

23. MD_Reptile

MD_Reptile

It may take a couple days, they will email you a form to fill out, and you can register as a company or individial. Then a day or two (?) later they email acceptance and start setting up an account for you (you don't register on inmobi site as of this post). Then they send you site id(s) to use in your app(s).

Let me know how long it takes them to get it done for you, I'm curious if they are getting busy now.

EDIT: Oh @trancanhluc another thing is, you can test with a "testing id" thats available on the site where you download the sdk in the examples. If you use that you should be able to test on the samsung remote test lab, and get real ads on the test devices in india.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2017
  24. Firebeast

Firebeast

Implemented Inmobi for Tizen and got onadloadfailed, sad :(

25. MD_Reptile

MD_Reptile

Bummer. I haven't had any luck either, and I have tried since before it was publicly released...

I am starting to think it'll just be up to InMobi/Samsung to get together and fix this up, or make it easier to understand and make it work better...

I was hoping to test further with a tizen user in India, but now the builds I am testing won't even install on his device, and without a device at hand, and the app still working on the remote test lab... I am basically sitting on my hands when it comes to tizen ads.

If I have the sudden desire soon to suffer for a few more hours/days/months of testing, and remarkably make some kind of progress, I'll be sure to share here, haha.

26. Firebeast

Firebeast

Sorry to hear that, dude..
    I just emailed Inmobi team and see if they will lend a hand or nope. Anyway, I have a tizen device and already tried to connect as India user using VPN. Result is still a nope.. I think region doesn't have anything to do with the ads, am I right?

27. MD_Reptile

MD_Reptile

Ohhh wait - you have a way to test on india IP and a tizen device? Ok, we should be cooperating on this front for sure then. I will send you a PM.

28. mr_zog

mr_zog

Technically, I currently cannot help you guys, but I really appreciate what you are doing!
    We are suffering on the Tizen-IAP side aswell, so I sort of know what you're going through.

Keep it up!

(That said, I would also totally understand if you let it be ... it might just not be working)

MD_Reptile likes this.
  29. Prophet1111

Prophet1111

30. MD_Reptile

MD_Reptile

@Prophet1111 what version of unity are you using? I had trouble on 5.5, had to use 5.4, but never got the ads working anyway :/

31. Prophet1111

Prophet1111

@MD_Reptile I've tried both 5.4 and 5.5 and nothing :/

32. OnurYIL

OnurYIL

In plugins folder, check Editor for TizenAdLibAsset.dll.

33. OnurYIL

OnurYIL

Got a reply from Samsung about testing and outside of India!

Hi,

Thanks for reaching to Tizen Ads Team.

The request for enabling a test site id for world wide access to ads has been already made to inmobi team.

@InMobi Team: Could you please update when this would be available for developers to test their apps from other countries apart from India.

regards

Tizen Ads Team.

34. OnurYIL

OnurYIL

Hey there!

You seem to get ads from InMobi. I have a question. Can I put interstitial ads on landscape mode? I read somwhere that interstitial ads are only available on portraid mode.

I would love to get an answer since it's basically impossible to test ads right now.

Thank you.

35. MD_Reptile

MD_Reptile

@Prophet1111 Sorry I don't know what else to try off hand, one thing is, make sure to select the plugins (inside the plugins folder) and select the editor as a platform they run on (even though they won't work, that got rid of an error for me).

@OnurYIL So I guess they are saying "No you cannot test outside India yet but we are working on it" basically? I guess that is what they meant by the request has been made already? As in, somebody already asked but we haven't made that possible yet? :p

36. OnurYIL

OnurYIL

Yep but still that means they might add international support for testing soon.

I also reached out to Remote Test Lab support and informed them about India servers being offline. They told me they have found about the issue and will be fixing it in a few days.

Edit: Just tried connecting to India devices and it works!

MD_Reptile likes this.
  37. MD_Reptile

MD_Reptile

Awesome, off I go! Hope I can get this wrapped up, been on my to do list for months now.

38. Prophet1111

Prophet1111

MD_Reptile likes this.
  39. MD_Reptile

MD_Reptile

I tried connecting (from the US) to an India server again today on the remote test lab. I first tried a Z3, and got the same error I have always been getting on the devices in India:

Then I tried a Z2 in India, and made it further than I ever have on an India based device, but it still seems to have hung (after several minutes of waiting) on "Loading screen..." appearing:

I tried again on a different Z3, and made it to "Loading screen..." again, but still it sits there in what seems to be an infinite wait.

I'm letting one sit there for a while (and just leaving it running in the background) to see what happens... but I doubt it makes it past that part.

So I won't waste any more time on this right now. I hope to hear back from other developers outside of india, who have successfully connected and ran the test device in India! Until then, I am throwing these InMobi ads on the backburner :/

40. OnurYIL

OnurYIL

Well, I can connect to the Z3 devices in India but I cannot install anything on the phone. It gives fatal error 61. And the WiFi does not work.

41. MD_Reptile

MD_Reptile

@OnurYIL what country are you located in? Have you been able to successfully install on any different RTL device besides the India devices?

Last edited: Jan 23, 2017
  42. OnurYIL

OnurYIL

I'm in Turkey right now. I installed succesfully every T3 device except US and India.

Well, even if the ads works, I decided to put it on an hold because of the Incentive Program. If you add ads to the app/game, you loose almost half of the Tizen users because ads are not supported in 2.3 version. My game currently #6 of Tizen Store on Z3 Store so I will be aiming for the Incentive prices.

43. MD_Reptile

MD_Reptile

Oh interesting. I also am part of the incentive program, but doubt I'll build up enough steam there to do well enough to win anything, and I sure would like to see those ads working, but as you can see with this thread, I've spent a pretty significant amount of time trying to get them working, and feel pretty confident with my "unity-abilities" if you will, so that tells me that they need to step things up, samsung and inmobi, and get those ads EASIER to integrate (assuming they do work haha) and those RTL devices functional for everybody, because otherwise I don't see this platform/ad combination doing very well. Especially in the unlikely event that AdMob starts supporting Tizen, but that is probably not gonna happen, being a Alphabet/Google company I doubt they wanna bring more developers to Tizen by providing a revenue stream...

Sigh... at the end of the day, we devs pay the price of lost time and effort on a product we simply cannot effectively put into production... I hope to see things turn around soon!

44. OnurYIL

OnurYIL

Well, I wouldn't expect AdMob ads on Tizen for like, ever. First of all, I believe Tizen is Samsung's attempt to remove android from their products. Second, Google refused to support their ads for Windows devices for so long. When they finally did it, they did it for ONLY Windows Phone 8. Not even 8.1 which is the highest used windows mobile OS ever. And then, a few months ago, they removed Windows Phone 8 support too.

For InMobi too, I wouldn't expect too much revenue from them anyway. When you sign their contract, you accept that %40 of the revenue goes to InMobi. Which is the highest I have ever seen.

They also do not support landscape interstitial ads, which is like %90 of the 3D games are used. Banner ad revenue, for me anyway, is the lowest.

45. Symyon

Symyon

@MD_Reptile , did you get the sample app to show test ads? I didn't dig deep yet, but my first attempt to run the sample app give me the image bellow. I consider it working.

Attached Files:

46. OnurYIL

OnurYIL

Where did you test this on? An actual device? Editor? RTL?

47. MD_Reptile

MD_Reptile

@Symyon have you ran this on your own real site id? Have you tried this on a real device in India to get any real ads?

So far, I have had no luck to even display test ads.

48. Symyon

Symyon

@MD_Reptile , @OnurYIL that was on a physical device, a Z2.
    Not tried yet with my own real site id. I will Tonight, and let you guys know how it went.

49. OnurYIL

OnurYIL

Well, the problem is, we, developers outside of India without an actual device, have no way to test ads properly. That's the actual problem, not that if they work or not.

50. Symyon

Symyon

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but this is practically the same situation on Android platform. You need a device to check them properly. Some providers , like Unity Ads, offer you a a place holder to be used in editor, but not all do, and even so, you still need a device to test real ads.

As I recall MD_Reptile tried on remote devices (which are physical devices with some kind of Remote Administration running) and had still some questions about that, so I though I'll give some more info of other testing environment.

Anyway, I'll do more testing, later Today, and come back with results.

And by the way, if you guys want me to test your apps, I can do that. Send me your .tpk files and I'll let you know what happened.

UPDATE: My own site key isn't working for some reason. The callback functions also seems to not fire when the add fails to load/show. Didn't have enough time to test further cause I spent a lot of time trying to get an Indian remote device loading the sample app, that service is working... weakly. By the way, on the remote device the sample app with my site key also did not show anything, so maybe it is not a location problem. I do have both logs for when the ads are showing and when not, so I should be able to find out what is the problem.

UPDATE #2: I made it to work. At least the test ads.

What I did is I went to the InMobi web site and tried to login with the email I provided when I signed up in the email conversation with the legal team. Obviously, we hadn't given any password, so I reset it through the web site. Got the password, got in and started experimenting.

For starters, our app ID is not set for test mode so we are not seeing test ads. Turned that on.

At first I did not see any test ads with my key, so I went and fired the Web App sample that came with the SDK. That app showed test ads with my key. back to Unity app - nothing.
    By the way, wait a little for the test mode to kick in when you turn it on in the web site.

Second, we have active just the Banner placement, so I guess no Interstitials.
    In order to add interstitials you make another app with the same name. From the website: "Please note that we are currently limiting the number of placements that can be added to an app. If you wish to integrate another Ad format for the same app, please add an additional app with the same URL"
    And you get another key for that...

Interstials even in test more are not showing a test image for some reason, but you get a gray background after you request them, meaning something is working. If you turn off the test mode for interstials you get an error, so I conclude that gray background is good.
    And that is all in web app. Unity app - nothing.

At some point I tried their test key with Unity and it didn't work either now.... I unzipped another version of the original project and that one did show the test ads... strange.

I left it for a couple of days like that.

Today, I came back. The Unity app that came with SDK and the one that I played a little with was still not showing test ads with their key. The freshly unzipped sdk sample - did. I went and undo some of the changes I did in "my" version... it started showing the ads. I redo the changes, ads are still showing... I have no idea what happened.

I put my key in the "modified project" - nothing.
    Started Web App with my key - working.
    Made another build from Unity (did not change anything) - now is working!

I did some test turning on and off test mode, as well as restarting the phone to exclude any caching. Also tested on a remote device (Korean server, as I was unable to get a device to start in India) All good.

Now another step is to test real ads somehow.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2017
    OnurYIL and MD_Reptile like this.