Search Unity

Ingame creadit card payment.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Thetal, Mar 26, 2011.

1. Thetal

Thetal

I want to use PayPal. And present user with payment dialog, without need to leave the game.
    My understanding is that I would need Paypal Website Payments Pro ($30 a month). And I really hope it could be done with my current hosting with Dreamhost. But I could get VPS too, if it is needed.

But someone from around here told me that there is already made solution for this thing. And on sale for $5 or something. Here is the quote:

That paypal thing that you want is currently available on the forum and costs $5. It even uses paypal login to make sure the game is played by a registered user so prevents pirating of your app and you can make your game play in "logged in mode" or "not logged in mode, accept payments right inside your game, completely secure... The good news is it only costs $5. The bad news is I have no idea where that page is so I guess a search is in your near future :) If I understand it correctly, this would also mean that you don't have to pay anything monthly... I think so.

Is that true? If yes, could someone point me to where could I get it? I did failed to find it.

2. Frank Oz

Frank Oz

3. Thetal

Thetal

Yes, thank you Frank!

4. Frank Oz

Frank Oz

No worries! I'm sure there's something else on the forums similar to that too, but haven't been able to find it. I might have seen it on the wiki in the script section?