Search Unity

[InfinityPBR.com] Spiders Pack PBR - Customization, Audio, Concept Art & More! + Source Files

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by infinitypbr, Dec 29, 2016.

1. hungrybelome

hungrybelome

Oh, sorry if I was not clear, but I was talking about your "Cave Creatures Pack", not environment. Basically, I want to buy your Spider pack now, but was wondering if it would be make me eligible for a partial "upgrade" discount when the "Cave Creatures Pack" is released, since I will already own a portion of that set. It is the same situation for me with the Devil pack. I want the Devil pack now, but was waiting to see if the "Hell Creatures Pack" would be released soon, in which case I would wait in order to prevent a redundant purchase, since I would purchase the entire "Hell Creatures Pack".

2. infinitypbr

infinitypbr

Hi! Sorry for the delay - -I didn't realize there was a response here.

Yes -- however, I think I'll be reorganizing the packs. I had done the "Monster Pack 1", 2, 3, and then decided to do themed packs, but now that I have a full time job, I'm not as fast to make new things, so i haven't actually finished any of the packs.

I know some ppl prefer the packs, so I think I may re organize them so that I can get them bundled together.

hungrybelome likes this.
  3. infinitypbr

infinitypbr

PBR Monster Pack #4 is now available at http://www.InfinityPBR.com

Just add one of them to your cart, and the cart will offer you the pack: Spider Pack PBR, Bats Pack PBR, Gazer Pack PBR, Golems Pack PBR

Will be on the Asset Store at some point. The Asset Store will allow you to upgrade from one package to the full pack, but InfinityPBR.com will take into account all the previous assets you've purchased or registered, so if you have two or three of them, you'll be able to complete the full pack by just paying the price difference!

4. Mafutta

Mafutta

Great Spiders. I did get this warning for current Unity 2019 version today.
    Assets/SFBayStudios/Shaders/SFB_DistortionNormal_v2.sbsar: Built-in support for Substance Designer materials has been removed from Unity. To continue using Substance Designer materials, you will need to install Allegorithmic's external importer from the Asset Store.

5. infinitypbr

infinitypbr

Yes, I’m 2018.1 u it’s remived native support for substance files. The “substance in unity” plugin will allow them to work. They’re intended to be used with my texture customization, which you can download from my site infinitypbr.com, but aren’t required for regular use of the models, so you can safely remove them from your project.

If you do want to do the texture customization, you’ll have to use 2017.4

6. songpwc

songpwc

hi i bought your asset. i seems great. however, some prefab are pink. and the fur on the spider seems not correct.
    here are the screenshot. i logined to your site. and the SpidersPackPBR.unitypackage seems like the same as unity one. seems missing some material and fur shader is not working. what should i do? @infinitypbr

Attached Files:

7. infinitypbr

infinitypbr

I'l check out the file and reupload if needed. Looks like it's just the non-demo ones. The only difference between the demo and non-demo, the demo prefabs will have scripts pre-attached (blend shapes manager etc) and sounds attached as events to the animations. If those work for your purposes, please use the Demo prefabs.

Otherwise, the immediate fix would be to bring the materials onto the spiders -- you could reference the demo prefabs to know which materials go on which parts of the mesh. After work I can have a look and get an update to you as well.

The hair should be set to a special shader type, looks like it's not in that image, as the cards are fully visible. I'll get back to you after I get home from work tonight.

8. infinitypbr

infinitypbr

Hi! You'll find a fix here: http://infinitypbr.com/SpiderFix.unitypackage

This will update each of the prefabs, and add a shader for the hair. All prefabs should appear normal now.