Search Unity

InfinityPBR.com - Mushroom Monster Pack PBR - Audio | Mesh Morphing | Concept Art | Animated | Music

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by infinitypbr, May 22, 2015.

1. infinitypbr

infinitypbr

You can move the offending scripts into the editor folder, or delete them (and their editor folder counterparts) entirely. I think an update I'm planning on will remove that particular issue.

2. sskenth

sskenth

I think I may have to wait for the update before I use the pack then. Unfortunately I keep getting more and more reference scripts errors each time I delete, not really your fault I'm not skilled enough to fix those issues...

I'm happy wait a few weeks as I have other features I need to work on, but any possible time frame that might happen in? I'd really just love to use a prefab with minimum customisation and script/folder editing possible, I also had the same issue with the spider pack i bought too. Eager to buy more packs if we can get this sorted.

Thanks.

3. infinitypbr

infinitypbr

If you delete the "demo scripts" folder and "Scripts" and "Editor" folder, you should be fine -- that'll get rid of all the scripts from me. Also delete the "Procedural Materials" folder.

What's left should be the Models, Prefabs & Exported textures.

I don't want you to have to wait to use it :D

4. sskenth

sskenth

Ah great, I'll give that a go and let you know how I get along.

Thank you

infinitypbr likes this.
  5. sskenth

sskenth

Just thought I'd follow up on this.

I finally managed to get time to try what you suggested. and it worked :)

Thanks for the help appreciated, I can add the rest of the packs in the same way too now.

infinitypbr likes this.
  6. RPowers

RPowers

Hi. I'm having a little difficulty getting my LOD system to work with blend shapes. It looks like your blend shapes manager script only works if I use one of the LOD meshes provided in the package. Why is this? I'm using AutomaticLOD to generate LOD meshes, add the SFB_BlendShapesManager script to the mushroom game object, and when I click Reload Blend Shapes button it can't find any of the meshes. I've tried adding the script to the gameobject parented to all the LODs and I've tried adding it to each LOD game object individually but the script can't find the meshes generated by AutomaticLOD. I then replace the generatedLOD meshes with your given LODs and poof the blend shapes manager script find the mesh and work as expected.

Do you know why the blend shapes manager script can't pick up my generated LOD meshes and how I can get it to work with those meshes? Your provided LOD meshes contain a very large number of vertices for some reason and I can't afford to use them.

Or is there a way to export the blend shaped mesh? I tried your save as mesh script but I can't get the exported mesh to work with the animations.

Besides this little snag the package is great btw! Thanks

Last edited: Oct 7, 2018
  7. infinitypbr

infinitypbr

I think some of the LOD makers strip out the blend shapes. I've used http://www.mesh-online.net -- it's a free online version (they have a paid asset store version too, but I used the free one online)

8. RPowers

RPowers

Ok I'll give that a shot. Thanks!

infinitypbr likes this.
  9. Firlefanz73

Firlefanz73

Hello,

thanks a lot for that great Monster mushrooms assets :)

I have my own monster Controller script that I add to the demo prefab.
    The same way I did before for the gargoyles, weepers and Serpent Warriors...

I get a error for my script now especially for the mushrooms:

Code (CSharp):
    1.         // Randomize SFB Gargoyle Weeper Serpent Mushroom
    2.         if (GetComponent<SFB_BlendShapesManager>() != null)
    3.         {
    4.             GetComponent<SFB_BlendShapesManager>().RandomizeAll();
    5.         }
    throws this error, only for mushrooms, not for my other sf bay creatures :)

ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
    Parameter name: index
    System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException (System.ExceptionArgument argument, System.ExceptionResource resource) (at <1f0c1ef1ad524c38bbc5536809c46b48>:0)
    System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException () (at <1f0c1ef1ad524c38bbc5536809c46b48>:0)
    System.Collections.Generic.List`1[T].get_Item (System.Int32 index) (at <1f0c1ef1ad524c38bbc5536809c46b48>:0)
    SFB_BlendShapesManager.SFB_BS_SetRandom (SFB_BlendShapesManager+SFB_BlendShape blendShape) (at Assets/Beings/SFBayStudios/SFB Demo Scripts/SFB_BlendShapesManager.cs:111)
    SFB_BlendShapesManager.RandomizeAll () (at Assets/Beings/SFBayStudios/SFB Demo Scripts/SFB_BlendShapesManager.cs:100)
    NPCMovement.Awake () (at Assets/Scripts/Movement/NPCMovement.cs:411)

I want to randomize them when spawning…

What am I doing wrong, or is this not supported for the mushrooms?

Thanks a lot. As Always a great asset!

10. infinitypbr

infinitypbr

Hmmm -- my fist guess is to rebuild the blendshape list -- there's a button at the bottom that you can press, or "Reset" the component and then build it again.

11. Firlefanz73

Firlefanz73

Thanks for the info but it did not help.
    When a mushroom is spawned, it even disables my own script I added. Even if I remove the above Code this happens.

Maybe it is because I added the mushroom and I also had the weeper / serpent / gargoyle package in it before?

What is even worse, the game runs in Editor still, but now when I try to build it I get the following errors:

Assets\Beings\SFBayStudios\SFB Audio Snapshot Exporter\SFB_AudioSnapshotExporter.cs(313,4): error CS0103: The name 'EditorUtility' does not exist in the current context

Assets\Beings\SFBayStudios\SFB Audio Snapshot Exporter\SFB_AudioSnapshotExporter.cs(310,3): error CS0103: The name 'AssetDatabase' does not exist in the current context

-> it is there (from metadata) if I look into the Code and say goto Definition, but seems not to be there for build or this is a error because of the other error

Assets\Beings\SFBayStudios\SFB Audio Clip Combiner\SFB_AudioClipCombiner.cs(79,3): error CS0103: The name 'AssetDatabase' does not exist in the current context

and serveral more of this Kind. How do I solve the build Errors?

Thanks a lot!

12. Firlefanz73

Firlefanz73

My own script was not disabled anymore after I removed the SFB_BlendShapesManager from my mushroom Prefab.
    I can live without randomized blendshapes, but I still have my build Problems that only appear when I try to build, not in Unity Editor, any idea how to solve those? Unity 2019.1.1f1, PC Standalone Build.

Thanks a lot!

PS: Or can I just remove that SFB_AudioSnapshotExporter.cs? Or should it have a Compiler directive so it is only in Unity Editor active?

Last edited: May 6, 2019
  13. infinitypbr

infinitypbr

Hi, you can remove those — seems like they’re an older version without the code that blocks them from being built.

Not sure why your script wold be removed though?

14. infinitypbr

infinitypbr

15. Bavatt

Bavatt

Hey! I purchased this package, but the invoice didn't grant me access to it on infinitypbr.com? I did get access to all the indivually purchased packs though dragon gazer etc. Do I have to do something different?

16. infinitypbr

infinitypbr

PM me your invoice ID and I can register it for you -- I'll look into why it's not doing it automatically for you.

Bavatt likes this.