Search Unity

[InfinityPBR.com] Medieval Battle Sounds Library - Thousands of Sounds

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by infinitypbr, Nov 30, 2016.

1. infinitypbr

infinitypbr

Medieval Battle Sounds Library has been designed with Customization and Randomization in mind. Like all the models we produce, we wanted audio that isn't he same every single time. Each type of sound, like "Fist on Flesh", has 125 default combinations, all randomly generated at run time. Mix and match the component sounds, and you can have thousands of unique sounds.

The package comes with our deceptively powerful Audio Controller, which makes it easy to play audio clips during the game.

About Infinity PBR
    I made a 30+ hour RPG using all Asset Store artwork. Without the Asset Store, that would have been impossible, and I am forever grateful for the artists who published their work. But I wanted more. I wanted more than just a few texture types. I wanted audio specific to the animations -- and I wanted animations that were realistic. I wanted the ability to change the look of my creatures, and dress my characters in a variety of clothing. And I wanted all of that wardrobe to be itself customizable. I wanted high quality PBR mateirials.

Infinty PBR includes work from over a dozen artists, each specializing in their specific area.
    My goal is to provide you with packages that are more than what you've ever been exposed to before. Concept Art to help you market your work, Mesh Morphing & Texture Customization to keep things exciting in your game while also helping differentiate your game from others who use the same Asset Store packs. Animations & Sound Effects that feel real and bring characters to life. Music that can be adapted to fit the mood of your game, your scene, and your players.

If you think what I'm doing is valuable, I urge you to subscribe to all of my work. You can sign up at InfinityPBR.com, and you can choose to get all new characters for just $30, the day they're released. You get a huge discount, often over 50%, and I get a budget to work with. If enough of you sign up, I'll not only be able to continue making more character & environment packs, but I'll be able to contract with more high quality artists to produce everything faster, add more animations, more wardrobe and all that. Thank you for your support!

Last edited: Aug 2, 2020
  2. infinitypbr

infinitypbr

Now Exclusively available @ InfintyPBR.com!

50% off for 36 hours! The price will go up when the pack is available on the Asset Store. To get the discounted price, you must buy it from InfinityPBR.com

It'll be on the Unity Asset Store probably by December 1st for the regular price.

https://www.InfinityPBR.com/?pack=medievalBattleSounds

Last edited: Nov 30, 2016
  3. infinitypbr

infinitypbr

4. RPowers

RPowers

Hi. Are the sounds recorded in mono or stereo? The vr audio engine I'm going to use requires stereo sounds. If they're mono I could convert them in audacity so not a huge deal but it would take some effort.

infinitypbr likes this.
  5. infinitypbr

infinitypbr

They should be all fully stereo

6. RPowers

RPowers

Awesome thanks

infinitypbr likes this.
  7. infinitypbr

infinitypbr